Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am fed up with Richard Neilsen and his jesture over the fate of Israeli friendlys and the upcoming EURO 2004!!!!! :mad:

I think that Neilsen should look carefully and put Shavit Elimelech at the net! He has done very good in UEFA of course, but he hasn't geven the chance to prove himself to the NT. The dude from Maccabi Tel Aviv is good, but i still think that someone with the integrity of Elimelech can do Israel a big favour as he has done for Hapoel!!!

Its just sad, that someone so un-professional as Neilsen, doesnt put a highly regarded goalie in net!!!! :(

As you know...
This game will mean alot for Neilsen! he knows that its a do or die, take no prisoners, scenario! This friendly, although its not worth much, will determine Israel's NT for the next 2 years or so! This will determine if israel should be Top 30 or Top of the 80!!!!
Moreover, Denmark is Neilsens ground! He knows them, he knows there aggression and there counter attack! Im sure not much has changed since 10 years ago, regarding playing and strategies! Im sure Israel can make a win out of this, if Neilsen prepares them too!!!!! :D

if not........ I expect a kick in the ass or a resignition 20 minutes after the game!

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Elimeleh should be in the squad, but we should keep giving support to goalkeepers that are being called up. both Awat and Shtrauber have quality.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
agree,

but if it wasn't for those ****ers Belarussia and Lithuania, than we might have gotten neilsen to experiment a little bit more with the line up and see what need to be changed.

If we had those 2 games, i think that Neilsen would cut in for the Elimelech idea. After all, it was unusualy for Neilsen to use Hapoel Tel Aviv format's in a game such a Germany which didn't succeed to to the fact that most players, aren't familiar with Hapoel tactics...

smart move you lousy danish!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts