Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
40m Euro.

You reached a transfer fee agreement with Porto in May. Mangala preferred Chelsea and was waiting for a Chelsea move. Chelsea never went past 30m Euro for him. Mangala has since agreed terms with City.

Official sometime next week, I'd imagine.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
He is in Manchester for his medical.

·
Laziale, Independent
6,075 Posts
A lot of money paid for this guy - a lottttttt.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This still might not happen, Mangala's girlfriend does not want to live in Manchester and is trying to get him to back out.

The player preferred London(Chelsea, specifically) for the past few months but your club finally convinced him($$$). Even then, after passing his medical yesterday, reports say his girlfriend hated the night out in Manchester and wants nothing to do with the city. Porto, City, and his intermediary(Jorge Mendes) all want this move to happen, but he might wait for Chelsea.

I really thought we were over this hurdle... :wallbang:

Underpaid for Fernando and overpaid for Mangala? I can live with that. But I refuse to believe it until it's on the official website.
When it comes to anything Porto-related, I am better than any website. You can take my word as gold.

·
Laziale, Independent
6,075 Posts
Btw, Benatia is twice the better player then this Mangala.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Only England at this point. Monaco was out of the equation when Mangala made it clear he was more ambitious and didn't want Ligue 1. I am really surprised he is letting his woman dictate the next transfer, though. Seemed more manly than that.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This is awaiting completion of the Doyen Sports owned 35% going all in Porto's name to finalize the transfer, then their percentage being paid out. Being told it is not a stumbling block and should be official by mid-week. Medical and contract were already done last week as we know.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lol, your club "accidentally" posted a video of Mangala arriving/medical/signing etc. on the official club website, then removed it an hour later.

Not yet, you dummies. :D

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Official now.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts