Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard rumours saying that Inter will give him on loan to Parma in the Adriano-deal. Is this true?

How good is this guy? Can anyone tell me a little about him?

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Shero said:
I heard rumours saying that Inter will give him on loan to Parma in the Adriano-deal. Is this true?

How good is this guy? Can anyone tell me a little about him?
i think noone know him:D ...or only who followed him in the youth team!!!!!!!
because he's from the youth team!

He played just 10 minutes against us in Coppa italia...

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Well Shero,

No one knows about him that much. That's what I think.
But he's said to be similar kinda player like Martins. But it's also said that he has got more pace than Martins, which I don't know how to explain and it's also said that Eliawku is more better (technically- ?) than Martins. I guess you know Martins' not that good in dribbling; but it's said that Eliakwu is better in ball control,....

Anyway...He's been loaned along with ZICU.

:)

·
Registered
831 Posts
Its been confirmed Parma get Eliakwu here is the news:

ADRIANO RETURNS TO INTER
Wednesday, 21 January 2004 16:52:37
MILAN - FC Internazionale announces that Adriano Leite Ribeiro has returned to Inter from Parma. The Brazilian striker, who turns twenty-two on 17 February, scored one goal in fourteen appearances for the Nerazzurri in the 2001/02 season. He has signed a contract which will expire on 30 June 2008. As part of the deal, Inter Primavera striker Isah Eliakwu and midfielder Ianis Zicu (signed from Dinamo Bucharest) join Parma on loan.

Just like Arianna said i doubt any one here has seen him play, all i know is he is supposed to even faster then Martins :eek: .... any way i doubt he will be a starter for Parma, as the kid probably still has alot to learn.

·
Registered
57,627 Posts
Well

Only a follower of our Primavera can help you. But his record speaks for itself. 18 goals in 19 matches. He was called up 5 times by Zac to matches against Reggina [Coppa, twice] Udinese [Coppa, twice] and lately Empoli.

Those are 3 articles from Inter.it about the Nigerian kid.

ELIAKWU: "THE FIRST TEAM IS AN HONOUR"

APPIANO GENTILE - After making his debut for the first team in Tuesday's domestic cup match away to Udinese, Isah Eliakwu has remained with Zaccheroni's squad for training, something he had already done for a few days in September.

"I really liked it because there are some really very strong players," he said. "It's very important for me to compare myself with Inter's champions. I'm very happy about this experience. Everyone in the first team treats me well. They're fond of me. I'm happy and for me it's an honour to play football with so many great players."

In the meantime Inter Youth Team are preparing to resume the National Championship, with the Primavera Coppa Italia semi-final return leg next week and the prestigious Viareggio Tournament just round the corner. "I'm very happy I'm training with the first team, this is clear, but I certainly can't forget my team-mates and the objectives we set ourselves at the beginning of the year," said Eliakwu. "

The Primavera is a great team and we're all friends. I'm sorry I missed the Coppa Italia match [against Salernitana], it's the first one I've missed since the start of the year. But I'll play with them again and it will be nice and easy as always because it's a fantastic squad."
=====

ELIAKWU: "I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT"

APPIANO GENTILE - After making his debut for the first team in Tuesday's Tim Cup match away to Udinese, Isah Abdulahi Eliakwu has remained with the first team for training. It's a dream come true for the young Nigerian striker, born in Lokoja on 25 October 1985.

At Inter since 2002, 'Aly' has played under coaches Corrado Verdelli and Daniele Bernazzani. "He has incredible speed," said Zaccheroni's assistant. "He has to play with his team-mates more and attack spaces better. But he's very, very good."

Current Primavera boss Bernazzani said: "The boy has great potential. I'm sure he can improve a lot. He can become more clinical in front of goal, play more with the team and make more movements off the ball."

So far this season the 18-year-old has impressed with with eighteen goals in nineteen matches for the youth team. Enough to earn him three call-ups to Zac's squad and his first appearance in Udine. "I'm very happy. I still find it hard to believe it has happened," said Eliakwu about his debut. "I'm really pleased to have had this chance."

When he came on in the second half at the Friuli, he partnered good friend Oba Martins in attack. "It's a big incentive for me to have the chance to play with him," added Aly. "He's a great player and he's also a very great friend. I'm proud of him and I'm happy when he plays and does well."
=====

ELIAKWU: "I'VE MET SOME GREAT PEOPLE"

APPIANO GENTILE - Martins , Eliakwu and Adeshokan. Three Nigerian Nerazzurri who have impressed everybody, and not just on the pitch. Good-natured and always ready to have fun, their favourite hip hop music is always played at full volume.

Isah Abdulahi Eliakwu chatted to Inter.it about how what he does between training sessions and matches. "I like music a lot and I also like dancing," he said. "I often go to the cinema with my friends, I'm lucky to have met some exceptional boys here in Milan."

Aly turned eighteen last October but for the moment doesn't drive. "Oba Martins accompanies me." Bashful about his love life, Eliakwu revealed: "I don't have a girlfriend...," said Eliakwu, who has scored on eighteen occasions in nineteen outings for the Primavera this season.

P.S. These interviews date to Friday, Jan. 16th.

See ? we are decent and helpful..Unlike "some" tifosi ;)

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pravesh said:
Well Shero,

No one knows about him that much. That's what I think.
But he's said to be similar kinda player like Martins. But it's also said that he has got more pace than Martins, which I don't know how to explain and it's also said that Eliawku is more better (technically- ?) than Martins. I guess you know Martins' not that good in dribbling; but it's said that Eliakwu is better in ball control,....

Anyway...He's been loaned along with ZICU.

:)
If he is that good, why does Inter give him away?

Because we have a buy-option.:)

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Isah Eliakwu...how good is this fella?

Is he as impressive as his name? :D

Just general info on his Primavera record....and any other info on this player would be great. :)

·
Registered
57,627 Posts
Shero said:
If he is that good, why does Inter give him away?
Because He's yet to prove himself. Martins was a special case, my friend. We had Crespo, Vieri and Kallon injured. :dazed: So Obafemi made his Serie A debut against you guys at the Ennio Tardini. Now we have Vieri, Cruz, Recoba, VDM, Martins and lately Adriano. So no way he'll even get a second of play time.

Because we have a buy-option
Good for you. Take good care of Isah. :)

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
I have a hunch that Eliakwu will be a controversial deal in the future as well. The man isn´t soley owned by Inter. We co-own him with Reggiana.

If he´s really at Parma on an option, I hope that Inter, Reggiana and Parma has solved any future discussions already, so we won´t witness yet another transfer where too much money will be involved.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Shaun said:
Why the hell would we let Parma have a option on him!:mad:
Hahah... You really are a greedy bastard and want it all, don't you? :rollani:

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Shaun said:
No, i just want Trophys!
No, this is too easy... :dielaugh:

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
So Parma fans...

Saying you WANT trophies is supposed to be degrading or something now as well? Don´t YOU want trophies?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts