Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we've made it past Newcastle United and are in the Europe League Semis for the 2nd time in 3 years, the team is showing to be in good form and keep scoring in away games, a game in Turkey is a must.

We're playing the first game in Turkey then come home to our place.

Vamos Benfica!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ate os comemos Carago!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Administrator
25,353 Posts
:proud:

tSuTupOT9ZQ

this time im glad we are playing the away game 1st...it will be a very tough one, Fener will give it all and their fans are very enthusiatic so we can expect a fantastic atmosphere

i agree that we must score at least a goal, it can make all the difference in the home game

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
Congrats, but I'm rooting for Meireles :m is he as hated in Lisbon as Bruno Alves?

Wysyłane z mojego HUAWEI U8815 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

·
Administrator
25,353 Posts
meireles? likewise i would think...personally i dislike him and i dont mind bruno alves

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
Does he seem like a thug to you? :D

Wysyłane z mojego HUAWEI U8815 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
3,135 Posts
English, please.
I'll sh*t in the mouth of Turks not backing Fenerbahce.

Unlike Portuguese teams we don't have an illustrious European football history, we have been a joke in recent years and only recently have been strengthening.

The TSL needs all the coefficient points we can get so the few clueless Turks around who want FB to lose actually indirectly want their own team to lose out as well.

May the best side win, I'll be backing Fenerbahce

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Unlike Portuguese teams we don't have an illustrious European football history, we have been a joke in recent years and only recently have been strengthening.

The TSL needs all the coefficient points we can get so the few clueless Turks around who want FB to lose actually indirectly want their own team to lose out as well.

We're all the same man, Porto fans will be rooting for you guys, Gala fans will probably root for us, we're all haters :D

·
Registered
3,135 Posts
We're all the same man, Porto fans will be rooting for you guys, Gala fans will probably root for us, we're all haters :D
You can get away with it because your coefficient points are so high and you've all won European competition.

Our clubs don't have that luxury, secretly every rival club of Fener will be praying they qualify but out in the open will try trash talk and hate lol

·
Registered
59,067 Posts

The Eredivisie has had a joke season this year but you will never see an Ajax fan rooting for Feyenoord in Europe or viceversa, even if we were ranked below Latvia and Lithuania in the country rankings. The same with Belgians. I'd rather not have more European places or you'll see the likes of ADO Den Haag or NAC in Europe again.

Also as you live abroad in the UK so you're more likely to support anything Turkish, also to prove to your fellow pommes that Turkish football isn't awful.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
is that a jinx graves?:D
:D it was meant as a joke for lazypro, I just copied his line and pasted it here. I don't really care who wins but of course I would like to see my Fener friends here happy so I hope their team takes it but like I said this means nothing to me and there is 0 excitement for me about these games. 10 years ago things were different, I supported these guys as if they were my own team but things have changed I only have love for one team and one team only, it's a good relationship :flirt:

Good luck to both teams and the true fans from both sides, these days there are way too many bandwagon douchebags to deal with.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts