Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Take a bow, son.

How many kids dream of doing what he has done the last two seasons?

He loves crunch time.

·
Registered
983 Posts
For the future, lets keep the faith in Gonzalo..he can go on to big things.

As for now, what a fantastic moment for him...memories of last season's goal against Espanyol...he's done good this boy...

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
Legend :proud:

clutch player if i ever saw one.

·
Go for 400, Raúl!
2,008 Posts
It's been really interesting that 99% of RM fans have always acknowledged that there is something especial in this boy even when his problems with the goal have been obvious to all.
If now he's effective, too, he has the road wide open to be a favorite of the fans

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
one of my heros, such player shouldnt leave our club till he retires; i would get rid of cassano, saviola, baptista, soldado before considering loaning him out...

·
Registered
12,134 Posts
Absolutely fabolous! When it comes down to it, his game is always on top, and he doesn't just score, remember for example his great run in the Recreativo game last season. Wonderchild! :star:

·
Registered
983 Posts
Absolutely fabolous! When it comes down to it, his game is always on top, and he doesn't just score, remember for example his great run in the Recreativo game last season. Wonderchild! :star:
True...that too...he was pretty fantastic in almost all the games towards the end of last season...but then so was everyone :)

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Reason why you shouldn´t go shopping for another striker in the summer, just make a pre-contract with Lyon for Benzema to get him in two years time and off you go!

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Reason why you shouldn´t go shopping for another striker in the summer, just make a pre-contract with Lyon for Benzema to get him in two years time and off you go!
he's ours:thumbsup:

·
Pepe the Beast
4,493 Posts
hmmmm.... I can't help but feel their are some personal reasons in this statement of yours.:howler:

I would prefer we go for Villa and play Villa and Hig up top instead.:hopeful::pp

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
Good moment for him, even though he won't stay here for very long (if Madrid has any greater ambitions).

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Good moment for him, even though he won't stay here for very long (if Madrid has any greater ambitions).
nice try but no rain for our parade!

·
Registered
628 Posts
I think you should worry more about your own players credentials before saying anything negative about Real Madrid players. Deco and Eto'o might have gotten yellow carded on purpose to avoid playing against us at the Bernabeu, and your best match of the season comes after you have no chance of winning anything.

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
I think you should worry more about your own players credentials before saying anything negative about Real Madrid players. Deco and Eto'o might have gotten yellow carded on purpose to avoid playing against us at the Bernabeu, and your best match of the season comes after you have no chance of winning anything.
Devastating insult, this.

It will likely take me a lifetime to recover.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Wasn't an insult, just an observation. It doesn't worry you one bit that Ronaldinho might be faking an injury to avoid playing? Or the other internal problems the club is having?

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
hes our lucky charm. :proud: So hope we wont sell him.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts