- They go after Bellerín. Deal done, matter of hours… Bellerín doesn’t sign for Barcelona. Instead they sign Semedo (not a bad start, to be honest).
- They go after Verrati. Deal done, matter of hours… Verrati doesn’t sign for Barcelona
- They go after Theo Hernández. He signs for R. Madrid
- They go after Ceballos. They offer a higher salary and more playing time than R. Madrid… Ceballos signs for R. Madrid.
- Al-Khelaïfi puts his crosshairs on the future of Barcelona: Neymar Jr.
- Piqué tweets the infamous “Se queda” and everyone in Barcelona rejoices and mocks PSG. 10 days later Neymar signs for PSG.
- Neymar not only leaves but he’s asking for the €26M signing bonus from his last contract with FCB.
- They reach an agreement with Real Sociedad for the transfer of Íñigo Martínez paying the amount of the release clause (€32M) to avoid having to pay VAT, when it's all ready to be signed they try to lowball Real Sociedad and they break all negotiations with Barça.
- They go after Coutinho. Deal done, matter of hours… FSG publicly tells Barça to stop pursuing Coutinho and Liverpool’s Spanish twitter account mocks the “Se queda”.
- Coutinho hands in transfer request.
- They go after Dembélé. Deal done, matter of hours… BVB asks for €130M. Barça representative says it’s a done deal. Watzke says it’s not a done deal, not even close.
- R. Madrid dances around Barça on the Spanish SuperCup beating them 5-1 on aggregate.
- A member of the FC Barcelona board criticizes Piqué in public for his own goal.
- Revealed that Barça didn’t sign Asensio because they wanted to pay the €4M transfer over several payments and R. Madrid paid the 4M upfront and swooped in Asensio.
- Camp Nou filled up with madridistas on the 1st leg of the SuperCup, it doesn’t happen the opposite on the 2nd leg.
- Barcelona signs Paulinho for €40M, a 29 y.o. that plays in the Chinese SuperLeague. Everyone is livid.
- During the presentation of Paulinho, vice-president Jordi Mestre admits that Messi hasn't signed the contract extension yet. A month prior to this, Bartomeu lied and said that yes, it was all signed and the only thing left was to make a ceremony.
- Dembélé goes missing from training first and then trashes his house. Everyone points at FC Barcelona for this behavior.
- Barcelona gives Liverpool an ultimatum to accept their offer. Liverpool’s reaction: “K…”
- Barcelona-based newspapers tell that Seri is a matter of hours and that the release clause is €40M, which will be paid. Barça offers €35M. Nice says that release clause is expired and the asking price is €40M + players.
- Barcelona wants to sue Neymar for €9.3M + the signing bonus they already paid to Neymar.
- Neymar shit-talks Barça’s board.
- Now Seri is not wanted by the coaches at FCB. The player had already bid farewell to his teammates. They tell this to him by phone.
- They go after Di Maria. PSG rejects the offer and deems Di Maria as “not for sale”.
- Messi, Neymar, and Rakitic post on social media about a a few players attending Neymar’s son b-day party and banter about the “Se queda”.
- FCBarcelona twitter account gets hacked.
- FC Barcelona handball legend Enric Masip states that the board is incapable and if they had any idea of how to re-direct the situation they would "open internal proceedings against" Leo Messi for his instagram post about Neymar’s son b-day party.
- to be continued