Xtratime Community banner

3561 - 3569 of 3569 Posts

·
MVP
8,984 Posts
From Reddit:

• They go after Bellerín. Deal done, matter of hours… Bellerín doesn’t sign for Barcelona. Instead they sign Semedo (not a bad start, to be honest).
  • They go after Verrati. Deal done, matter of hours… Verrati doesn’t sign for Barcelona
  • They go after Theo Hernández. He signs for R. Madrid
  • They go after Ceballos. They offer a higher salary and more playing time than R. Madrid… Ceballos signs for R. Madrid.
  • Al-Khelaïfi puts his crosshairs on the future of Barcelona: Neymar Jr.
  • Piqué tweets the infamous “Se queda” and everyone in Barcelona rejoices and mocks PSG. 10 days later Neymar signs for PSG.
  • Neymar not only leaves but he’s asking for the €26M signing bonus from his last contract with FCB.
  • They reach an agreement with Real Sociedad for the transfer of Íñigo Martínez paying the amount of the release clause (€32M) to avoid having to pay VAT, when it's all ready to be signed they try to lowball Real Sociedad and they break all negotiations with Barça.
  • They go after Coutinho. Deal done, matter of hours… FSG publicly tells Barça to stop pursuing Coutinho and Liverpool’s Spanish twitter account mocks the “Se queda”.
  • Coutinho hands in transfer request.
  • They go after Dembélé. Deal done, matter of hours… BVB asks for €130M. Barça representative says it’s a done deal. Watzke says it’s not a done deal, not even close.
  • R. Madrid dances around Barça on the Spanish SuperCup beating them 5-1 on aggregate.
  • A member of the FC Barcelona board criticizes Piqué in public for his own goal.
  • Revealed that Barça didn’t sign Asensio because they wanted to pay the €4M transfer over several payments and R. Madrid paid the 4M upfront and swooped in Asensio.
  • Camp Nou filled up with madridistas on the 1st leg of the SuperCup, it doesn’t happen the opposite on the 2nd leg.
  • Barcelona signs Paulinho for €40M, a 29 y.o. that plays in the Chinese SuperLeague. Everyone is livid.
  • During the presentation of Paulinho, vice-president Jordi Mestre admits that Messi hasn't signed the contract extension yet. A month prior to this, Bartomeu lied and said that yes, it was all signed and the only thing left was to make a ceremony.
  • Dembélé goes missing from training first and then trashes his house. Everyone points at FC Barcelona for this behavior.
  • Barcelona gives Liverpool an ultimatum to accept their offer. Liverpool’s reaction: “K…”
  • Barcelona-based newspapers tell that Seri is a matter of hours and that the release clause is €40M, which will be paid. Barça offers €35M. Nice says that release clause is expired and the asking price is €40M + players.
  • Barcelona wants to sue Neymar for €9.3M + the signing bonus they already paid to Neymar.
  • Neymar shit-talks Barça’s board.
  • Now Seri is not wanted by the coaches at FCB. The player had already bid farewell to his teammates. They tell this to him by phone.
  • They go after Di Maria. PSG rejects the offer and deems Di Maria as “not for sale”.
  • Messi, Neymar, and Rakitic post on social media about a a few players attending Neymar’s son b-day party and banter about the “Se queda”.
  • FCBarcelona twitter account gets hacked.
  • FC Barcelona handball legend Enric Masip states that the board is incapable and if they had any idea of how to re-direct the situation they would "open internal proceedings against" Leo Messi for his instagram post about Neymar’s son b-day party.
  • to be continued

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Happy days :dielaughing:

·
Registered
803 Posts
Supposedly we are trying to get Coutinho or Lemar or even Ozil in the dying hours of this transfer window !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
803 Posts
I hope we have people scouting at Alaves !!

Zidane Jnr looks a proper player ... playing in his dad's position he reminds of a mix between Zidane and Busqs :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
803 Posts
Liverpool have agreed to sign Schalke midfielder Leon Goretzka in January after the player dismissed interest from La Liga giants Barcelona in favour of joining the Reds, according to Spanish news outlet ?Don Balon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
803 Posts
SPORT - Barcelona general manager Pep Segura and CEO Òscar Grau are travelling to Brazil next week to complete deals for defender Yerry Mina and midfielder Arthur.

·
Registered
803 Posts
MD

Summit for Griezmann!

Bartomeu met with Griezmann's family. The next step will be to pay Atletico 100 mil in June.

3561 - 3569 of 3569 Posts