Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tomorrow we face Sparta in the deciding leg of our confrontation. Last week we managed a decent 1-1, with a chance to win even. Most important is that we have an away goal and in this competition that makes all the difference.

A scoreless draw would be enough, but I don't think Sparta will make it quite that easy. They need at least one goal so you can expect they're going to come at us hard. And with our defense in the shape that it is, we shouldn't rely on them to bail us out.

For us the best scenario is to go on the attack and put the pressure on them from the start of the game already. Hopefully those will be the tactics that Pioli is going to deploy as well.

Forza Lazio!

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
I'm at the point where I have no clue what Pioli have in mind. Every single time it's a different lineup and different formation.

I have a nagging feeling that this will be the point where we also disappoint in EL and flunk out.

·
Registered
14,067 Posts
Fortunately in this match we can disappoint and still go through...

I believe we're a class above Sparta. Playing at home, there's no excuse. We must be able to control the game and get a sufficient result.

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Playing for a scoreless draw would be very stupid, so we will probably do just that.

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
We dodged that bullet at least....we can't play for 0-0 because we are already down 0-2. What a bunch of gutless losers this team is.

·
38,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
During halftime Lazio revealed their new shirt sponsor for the remainder of the season.

·
38,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What an embarrassment. :palm:

This should have been open and shut.

Really, the final chance to regain some respectability this season and to give the fans something to believe in and we throw it away like this. :wallbang:

·
Administrator
52,448 Posts
“For us there is pride and responsibility of representing Italy in Europe,” Tare told Sky Sport Italia.

----------

He said before the game... :wallbang:

·
38,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
After the game Biglia was furious with his team mates. Which says a lot of what's wrong at the moment. No word from Captain Clueless yet, but I suppose he will resort to his usual 'we must improve' routine.

·
Registered
142 Posts
putana di merda.... forza lazio, never gonna forget what u did last year last game 10 vs 11 vs napoli at napoli 2:4 to give us 4t place in campionato. team with character. fock giallorossi roma merda.
greetings from viola supporter per la vita.

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
I have a nagging feeling that this will be the point where we also disappoint in EL and flunk out.
I hate to be so brutally right in this case.

Man, **** this ****ing team and the spineless bastards it consists of. He might have been let down by his players tonight but it's still Pioli's responsibility to have players on the pitch with the right attitude and motivation and he failed that test completly tonight.

It's way too late to salvage anything this season but Pioli needs to get the boot up his ass first thing tomorrow. This cannot stand any longer. I don't care if they bring back ****ing Mimmo Case. This fool has to go.

·
38,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lulic joined Biglia in blasting his teammates. It speaks volumes that two senior players would resort to that. That's the manager's job. If players start doing it it ruins the team spirit. That's where we are now. Pioli is incapable of getting tough, so his players start doing it for him. But that's not how it should be. Lotito needs to get rid of Pioli asap and appoint someone who can make the squad a team again.

·
Registered
14,067 Posts
So pathetic...it's not like we were under any illusion we might make the final or anything, but to go out in this manner. Pathetic.

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
Already before the season started Klose and Parolo raised concern that the young players weren't serious enough and that they simply didn't train hard enough. Our senior players could see it from the beginning and still Pioli has been too clueless to do anything about it.

·
Registered
436 Posts
A total embarrassment, no other way to describe it. None of those assholes deserved to wear the colours last night.

Sacking Pioli is a start but also discarding some unmotivated players is a must.
Playing for S.S LAZIO is an honour and anyone who feels different should kindly let the door hit him on the way out!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts