Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got Stuttgart and if you go trough than we face the winner of Bate-P.S.G tie in the last 16.

Not bad we can get intot he last 8....even knowing we have a miserable record in Germany stutgart is in the last place of the bundesliga.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
If you don't lose to Stuttgart, you'll lose to PSG. Your away form in Europe is just laughable.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well we got a good draw,could had been worst.

last year we eliminate a german club in the last 32 and a fraench club in the
last 16.:)

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Stuttgart lost 3-5 with Bayern today.

Now winter break in the Bundesliga.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And with stuttgart miserable form especialy in defense with some key player injurie and with us coming from a great couple of games we look to be clear fav...70-30 here.

in December it was 50-50 but now the pic change.

i know that stuttgart is no naval or even guimaraes but they look horrible in defense,i think we are capable to score 3 goals tomorow even without Saviola.

big question is that we all know we don't defend too well in eurocups where comp is much harder so can stuttgart scored tomorow and keep the tie alive for the second leg?

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
away games always difficult.

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
If you don't lose to Stuttgart, you'll lose to PSG.
I'd prefer losing to PSG then. :cap:
Allow me to counter-oracle, though: If we don't lose to anyone in Europe this season anymore, we'll win another little trophy for our vitrines, which by now already burat at the seams. :happy:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol.....:eek::eek:

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Anyone have a reliable stream. Unfortunately it can't be a P2P - that doesn't fly at work.

Thanks.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Crap Saviola is huge missed and stuttgart is not Guimaraes.

luisao was completely eaten alive on stuttgar goal.

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Haha, I give in! We're really jinxed with german teams. :eek: They're a little riddle, where everybody runs as fast or jumps as high as he is able to, a german runs as fast or jumps as high as he must, regardless of what he's able to. :D
It might be slightly inconvenient for us, that Stuttgart don't know how to set their priorities, but at the end of the day we'll be in Europe next season, no matter what the result will be today, whereas they'll be in second division. :happy:

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Haha, I give in! We're really jinxed with german teams. :eek: They're a little riddle, where everybody runs as fast or jumps as high as he is able to, a german runs as fast or jumps as high as he must, regardless of what he's able to. :D
It might be slightly inconvenient for us, that Stuttgart don't know how to set their priorities, but at the end of the day we'll be in Europe next season, no matter what the result will be today, whereas they'll be in second division. :happy:
I'd rather win today, dont care if they land in the 2nd division or win their League.

Vamos Benfica

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
Much better 2nd half.

You see Stuttgart defence and really understand why they'de be relegated in the Bundesliga ended today.. so much chaos.

2 or even 3 if a blitz accures is possible.. just gotta push and keep them busy.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts