Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
It's not like he did something more than many, many other players. It's just that the referee fvcked up.

Diving is cheating, but what can you do?

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AMOROSO! said:
It's not like he did something more than many, many other players. It's just that the referee fvcked up.

Diving is cheating, but what can you do?
How about his continous spitting on players and opposition fans? Is that okay to do as well? Diouf is scum.

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
I guess to me it seems worse because it was clear and cost the opposing team points. I've seen many dives, and some have been less obvious and not awarded anything. Well that's just the way it is.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Diouf is scum? Then he sould be playing for Man Utd. :pp

No wonder he sucked for us, bloody closet Manc :D

Anyways, I think he found the going tough, which was why he resorted to all this crap.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
O Glorioso said:
Do you think Totti is scum?
Yes. What grates me even more is that people hold Henry in a more negative light than that of Diouf, and Diouf is the worst of them all. Overrated, overpaid hack is all what Diouf is.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
khimik said:
How about his continous spitting on players and opposition fans? Is that okay to do as well? Diouf is scum.
Yes, but this does not make him the biggest cheating scum as you suggested in your topic.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
AMOROSO! said:
Yes, but this does not make him the biggest cheating scum as you suggested in your topic.
He does it practically every other week. If he isn't spitting at someone, he's diving. If he isn't diving he's berating the crowd or doing something generally, well I'm not going to use a word that isn't very nice to describe him, cuntish.

Diouf is a lowlife on the pitch. He's probably worse than Totti (Totti at least has the skill to back it up, Diouf's not even good to begin with) is. How you can even defend Diouf is beyond me. :thmbdown:

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
I'm not defending his overal attitude, I simply disagree with your accusation that he is the biggest cheating scumbag in football. He isn't. He's one diver of many. Nedved for example dives much more than Diouf, and of course Totti. Spitting on someone is not cheating.

And he's a pretty good player, actually.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
AMOROSO! said:
Nothing against you, but who do you think is the most recent biggest cheating scum?

Totti's there for me, although he's not the biggest.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Yeah, that's exactly what I meant, you read me like an open book.

·
A true hero
31,455 Posts
I'd think Lee Bowyer gives Diouf a run for his money given that he's a racist criminal.

Anyway Diouf is indeed a dick but he's a good player.

·
Registered
555 Posts
hey khimik and dont take this the wrong way but how long have you been a football fan outhere? to start a thread calling diouf the worst "scumbag" is quite obtuse. i mean diving to get penalty calls and deceiving refs is the oldest trick in the book, it almost happens on a weekly basis.

agree diouf's no saint i've known bout his bad boy rep for a while, controversy surrounds him where ever he goes, and yes i would call him a cheat as he seems to that more than often, but the term scumbag for me would be a cheat,rascist and malicious tackler in one. diouf is not a butcher.

as for the spitting yes thats the lowest of lows and many a player have done it, players like chilavert,riijkard and totti come to mind and as much as i dislike totti i think there's worse.....

s.mihalovic and cynical danny mills do it for me....

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
shemy said:
hey khimik and dont take this the wrong way but how long have you been a football fan outhere?
Coming up eleven years next month.

to start a thread calling diouf the worst "scumbag" is quite obtuse. i mean diving to get penalty calls and deceiving refs is the oldest trick in the book, it almost happens on a weekly basis.

agree diouf's no saint i've known bout his bad boy rep for a while, controversy surrounds him where ever he goes, and yes i would call him a cheat as he seems to that more than often, but the term scumbag for me would be a cheat,rascist and malicious tackler in one. diouf is not a butcher.
I wouldn't be surprised if Diouf scyths someone down eventually. He's a spitter, and that's even worse than diving. And as I said, currently playing he's the worst of them all - twice this season he was caught spitting and has done it in the past and this is his worst dive of the lot.

·
Registered
555 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised if Diouf scyths someone down eventually. He's a spitter, and that's even worse than diving. And as I said, currently playing he's the worst of them all - twice this season he was caught spitting and has done it in the past and this is his worst dive of the lot.

oh ok so which is it, he's the biggest scumbag coz he spits or because he deceives refs or both? And did diouf spit on anyone during the game?
also i saw his spitting incident i think sometime ago when was the other one?

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Totti has spat once at a person. Diouf has done it like 3 times, you shouldnt compare when Totti was just a one-off.

As for the dive, it was a disgrace. IMO players should be heavily banned/fined for diving in the penalty area. In Italy there is a stereotype for us to do it, but not as much anymore and when the do dive, it is mainly because they were at least slightly touched... which isnt as bad as not being touched at all and jumping 5 feet into the air

1 - 20 of 86 Posts