Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After watching Pooh's video of Escudero, will be cool instead of a big and diverse multimedia thread...a thread with plays involving argies (and goals too if you like, of course not poachers goals unless they have a prior great play involve)...

PD: Firuelete is an old term, that was used in Tango days to describe skills, dribbles, fancy stuff, that not necessarily ended in any "productive" play but made the crowd leave their bottoms from their seats...

so as an homage to Pooh...Escudero's run...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9-5menKNq7Y

·
Registered
1,593 Posts

·
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
argentino is too large...I know the origin of the word sucks, but so sucks being bostero, and I am one

·
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
argie, you already explained firulete.
well in fact not, because stricty sense firulete are those fancy steps in Tango and also is a word to describe a certain graphic style used in teh decoration of public transport...

I don't know man, is said has the origin in the 82 war...sthg like a diminutive said in a despective way...in Argentina, in the strrets nobody use it (of course we don't speak english), but you might find someone get annoyed if it's used and nows from where it comes, here in Xtratime is so widely used that simply I don't even feel the connotation...if you aproppiate a word, you change the sense, happens allways...

·
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I watched this kid live in my home town club in Primera B, he was a little mago with big balls to dare to dribble in the mentioned division fieldas, with the addition of the ubber xtra rough treatment is used in Primera B...since first game was noticeable he was Primera Division material...I'm really happy for him, Grande Hauche carajo!!

he made the 2° golazo...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5m1zn_argentinos-3-lanus-0-goles-pereira_sport

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.