New look to the forum. I have to get used to it:unsure:

Kick-off Thursday 9pm

Expected line-up:

Vermeer

Karsdorp - Ie - Jan-Arie - Haps

Toornstra - Fer
Kokcu

Berghuis - Jorgensen - Larsson

Young Boys will miss midfielder Gaudino and surprisingly lost 3-0 away to Servette Geneva. Will we suddenly be turned into favourites?

The pressure is on us. We need the three points to compete in this group

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Have to say, don't think I've seen a worse look on a discussion forum before. I like more visible structure.

Regardless. I'm cautiously optimistic based on our no-nonsense performance on the weekend, and how much more disciplined we were as a squad. Am a bit nervous about Jan-Arie. I won't be able to watch it as I'm playing football at that time myself, sadly.

·
Registered
58,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Made a mistake. Fer is suspended so Tapia will start instead of him. Karsdorp is fit to start, so Geertruida will have to start on the bench.

The dark look to the forum makes it more bearable, but yeah, it will need some tweaking.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I wondered for a second if I was on the right website. Definitely a different look.

I'm feeling more confident since watching the match against VVV over the weekend, and am hoping to check out some of the match on my lunch break today if I can find a live stream.

·
Registered
58,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sinisterra retains his starting spot despite his disappointing performance against VVV.

Ayoub is on the bench ahead of Burger. Advocaat going for experience :D

·
Registered
58,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Annoying result.

First half was decent.

Second half Young Boys was superior. The pace of the game was higher and YB had four or five chances to come away with all three points. Jorgensen if he had the killer instinct could have however sneaked us a win. Did work hard along with the rest of the team.
Kokcu and Tapia weren't the greatest in midfield. Kokcu played too far in front, so Tapia with his lack of engine was found wanting. Ié injured himself prior to Young Boys equalizer and we'll probably miss him on Sunday. Sinisterra again was ineffective. Marks if you had to give them were:

Vermeer 6

Karsdorp 5,5
Ié 5,5
vd Heijden 5,5 could have got sent off
Haps 6,5 probably our best player

Tapia 5,5
Toornstra 6
Kokcu 5

Berghuis 6
Jorgensen 5,5
Sinisterra 5

Ayoub might have a shout of getting some minutes in the next few games.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts