·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wonder why even no one thread is especially for our glorious bernabeu. :eek:
you don't concern about the home of all madridistas? :frownani: :smileani:
have you ever had romantic stories in it? :heart:
let's share your experience! :D

from tv, do you know almost all the games we begin the match from right to left? it may be one of our secret that favours us. :tongue:
and i always see one qroup of enthusiastic youngsters encouraging our white knights on the field by flaging. :proud:
while others keep silent all the time. :dontcare:
what about your discovery?

no doubt, our greatest advantage is our bernabeu in any competition, espcially that of cup games. :boxing:
in league games, up to now we still keep unbeaten in it.
in cup games such as champion league and spanish cup, so do we!

though some are pessimistic with sevilla in the semi finals, ain't i.
i should say you may forget our best backup is bernabeu. imo, one success at home is good enough for the two legs.
i do remember our loss from juventus last season was because we couldn't do it well at home with just a 2-1 win. :groan:
apart from that, bernabeu may have the most powerful effect on the team related.
milan did lose at their great san siro this season as well as bayern in olimpico and manu in old trafford. :howler:

let's talk about everything of bernabeu! ;)

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Real said:
There was a time that this really good looking girl was sitting in front of me and smiled my way a couple of times :eek: but my wife was sitting next to me:D I did kiss my lovely spouse:cool:

Real Madrid won:mad:

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
Go

Real said:
and i always see one qroup of enthusiastic youngsters encouraging our white knights on the field by flaging. :proud:
you mean the "young" nazi organization = ultra sur?

for some sad/pathetic reason, it is true and on most games, it looked like they are the only one who encourage the team.

i've been a few times in the Bernabeu, but i've also saw games from other teams around the globe (boca, arsenal, manU, ajax),
and the truth is, the crowd in the Bernabeu is very quite compare to those teams i saw (and none of the games i saw where important games).
i guess things hit up on realy important matches (barca, valencia, high stages at UCL).
________
MOTORCYCLE TIRES

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
Originally posted by Real
i wonder why even no one thread is especially for our glorious bernabeu. :eek:
you don't concern about the home of all madridistas? :frownani: :smileani:
well, not romantic, but still great experiences and fascinating matches...and many goals!!

from tv, do you know almost all the games we begin the match from right to left? it may be one of our secret that favours us. :tongue:
we do play to the north side during the first half and to the own fans (south side) during the second half...

what about your discovery?
Ultra sur? enough said about them. We dont need them. But yes. can be a little quiet away from them.

apart from that, bernabeu may have the most powerful effect on the team related.
true. when the team needs the REAL fans, they will be there!

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Re: El Estadio Santiago Bernabeu

sagyv said:
and the truth is, the crowd in the Bernabeu is very quite compare to those teams i saw (and none of the games i saw where important games).
aging in bernabeu?
the people i see from tv are always old men. :confused:
maybe they are too embarrassed to boost up their team. :D

sometimes they keep silent as if they were not in bernabeu!

·
Registered
462 Posts
I have always dreamed of going to the Bernabeu but I can't right now, I have to attend university. After I'm out of Uni, I plan to go to Madrid to relax for a while, I hope I can if and only if I take enough money with me:D I'll see como me las veo, but I'll try, I have always dreamed of seeing the all-mighty Real playing in our own turf.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts