Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ladies and Gentlemen, time to think again about the biggest football event in Spain, the Classico. The previous match resulted in an exciting number of Barça avatars, but I'm willing to bet, that this time it will be all different. Can't await to see some of our good friends from the Barça forum to wear the White. :D

Here's the deal:

1. If Barcelona wins, RM members, who will enter the bet will wear the avatar of the Cules choice till season end, which is 30th May.

2. If RM wins, Barça fans, who will enter the bet will wear the avatar of the Merengues choice also till season end, 30 th May (last matchday in LaLiga)

Guess, I don't need to mention, that I'm in. :pp

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
You do remember what happened last time, don't you? Y'all came in with delusions of grandeur, people were predicting a comfortable win for Madrid when EVERYBODY could easily see we were going to butcher you.

Don't you people learn!?!? :wallbang: :D :D :tongue:

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Last time... 2 months for us and 1 month for them.... I hope you get what I mean...

But it is not important anymore since this time they will wear our white shirts! ;)

In!

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
ViscaBarcaInter said:
You do remember what happened last time, don't you? Y'all came in with delusions of grandeur, people were predicting a comfortable win for Madrid when EVERYBODY could easily see we were going to butcher you.

Don't you people learn!?!? :wallbang: :D :D :tongue:
Arhh.... does an Inter fan bother this? :nerd:

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
if you win at least it will give a little taste, seeing all the barça fans wearing a RM avatar even after they won La Liga.

but chances of happening are very slim, some players know they are on the way out and the team is probably feeling the season is over.

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Liternit said:
if you win at least it will give a little taste, seeing all the barça fans wearing a RM avatar even after they won La Liga.
They will win LaLiga on the last matchday and that will be the day to get their avatar back. Hey, I'm not that nasty! :D

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Ivan Helguera said:
Last time... 2 months for us and 1 month for them.... I hope you get what I mean...

But it is not important anymore since this time they will wear our white shirts! ;)

In!
Yes, but we would have had to put on your avatar even if you got only a draw at the Nou Camp. To be honest, the last bet wasn't really enjoyable. Too much whining went on about people not changing their avatar and it wasn't really as funny as we expected. Besides, I really like my extension field avatar!

Anyway, just my opinion. But if it looks interesting, I'll be in! Its low times in Madrid and the match is ours anyway :)

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
in the 1rst leg the bet was like this:
Victory for Barca=madridistas wear a Barca avatar
Draw or Defeat=Barcelonistas wear a Madrid avatar
so why not repeat it in the other side?(If RM wins we wear their avatar otherwise they wear a Barca avatar)
it's more fair than the current proposition :smileani:
and it would be more enjoyable if it's for a shorter period ;)

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
fc barcelona said:
so why not repeat it in the other side?(If RM wins we wear their avatar otherwise they wear a Barca avatar)
it's more fair than the current proposition :smileani:
and it would be more enjoyable if it's for a shorter period ;)
i had enough sorrow with the first bet...
this game will end in a draw so i'm not gonna wear any barca avatar till the end of the season...

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
fc barcelona said:
C'mon! That's almost the same! I only didn't consider a draw, cause there's no winner if the match ends in 0:0 or 1:1 result. ;)

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
This forum is already
taken over by the cules, Go ahead RM fans
wear their avatar again seems like some of u liked.

Id rather bet my house in Vegas than wearing that shitty avatar again.

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
lili said:
C'mon! That's almost the same! I only didn't consider a draw, cause there's no winner if the match ends in 0:0 or 1:1 result. ;)
I wouldn't say that. A draw would mean that the winner is "Barca's title chances". :tongue: :tongue: :D

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
I'm not in, because we won't win.

Where's that sore loser Jose Mari who claims to be a Madrid fan yet couldn't fess up to the bet and didn't wear the avatar?

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
FigoIsGod said:

Where's that sore loser Jose Mari who claims to be a Madrid fan yet couldn't fess up to the bet and didn't wear the avatar?
28-11-2004 was the last time he logged in :dielaugh:

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
FigoIsGod said:

please stop attacking posters that are not here. :depress:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Its a trick. Obviously the Real Madrid fans are out of it, so they want to try to get some sweet revenge by making you wear the Real avatar when in reality you wrapped up the league.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Count Dagoods in!!!

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
From an outsider only one thing, if the bet is the avatar, PLEASE!!: a simply one, not again those with changes of images because three of them in a page is quite a psyquedelic stuff that gets me freaking dizzy, more when I'm on my blue pills...

·
The Ties That Bind
16,234 Posts
It's gotta be like this:

RM wins - Cules take their selected avatar

Barça wins - You lot take avatar of our choice

None of this pansy draw garbage this time. We're not stooping to that level. Furthermore, if your'e a Cule and you take the bet, then no backing out. We're not RM fans and we stick to the agreement.

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ViscaBarcaInter said:
I wouldn't say that. A draw would mean that the winner is "Barca's title chances". :tongue: :tongue: :D
The bet is about one match, not about the league title, Visca.

1 - 20 of 125 Posts