Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My proposal:

Real Madrid fans:
If we lose by a two goals or more margin(i.e. 3-1 or 4-2), we put the avatar you Barca fans desire.

Barcelona fans:
If we manage a draw or a win, you put the avatar we choose.

Therefore if you manage to win 1-0 or 2-1, no one puts an avatar.

Agree?
Real_Madrid put these up, i think we'll change it so that only if we win will you guys have to put up an avatar of our choice.

and length of time? until 1.1.09?

EDITED NEW:

Terms and Conditions:
These apply to both matches this season, league matches and not a possible champions league meet up. if you sign up now, you are signed up for the match in the Bernabeu in the second half of the season.

Real Madrid win - Barca fans will put up an avatar at the choice of the Real Madrid fans who have signed up.
Barcelona wins - Real Madrid fans will put up an avatar at the choice of the Barca fans who have signed up.
Draw - Nothing happens.

The winning party has 48 hours after the completion of the match to find an avatar for the losing party to attach. they also have to provide a URL link to this.

The losing party then has 24 hours to put the avatar up.

Avatars will be kept until 2 weeks after they're put up, so thats after Classico + 72 hours.

The only thing binding you to this agreement is your balls. you can be a cvnt a not do this, but we'll make sure you're tagged as a ***** for the rest of your forum life.

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
where are the cules? only M_I_I has said anything, the rest have said things like "anything less than a 1000-0 victory and ill stop supporting barca", or words to that effect yet have cowered away from making a bet on their words.

action > words.

comeon people, where are you?

PS. if people want a sig i dont mind, but i prefer just avatars.

·
Registered
9,491 Posts
Ok, just avatars.

We win, you wear sth of our choosing and if you win, we will were sth of your choosing.

If there is a draw, nothing will happen. Like Subramanian said, keep the avatars funny but not shameful.
Redhat, actually not that many Madrid fans are thrilled with the bet either.

·
Registered
12,134 Posts
If there is a bet, then the goal margin shouldn't be considered. The current bet is a shame imho, we're ****ing Real Madrid ffs. This bet makes clowns out of us.

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:howler: yeah we sound like cowards, i apologise Rahzel and to any other madrid fan.

ok fvck it, winner takes all, lets do this shit.

but we are not gonna win. i knew we wouldnt win against Getafe, imagine the Nou camp and THIS barca.

PS. avatars will be funny. nothing derogatory or insulting.

·
Registered
17,451 Posts
If there is a bet, then the goal margin shouldn't be considered. The current bet is a shame imho, we're ****ing Real Madrid ffs. This bet makes clowns out of us.
It's normal to be honest. The shift in power always goes back and forth between Barca and Real. I remember in our ZZ and Figo days, The Cules refused to make even any bet.

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
If there is a bet, I'm in. I'm in these internet bets by default :D

I like the terms in the first post. Seems fair, IMO. With the balance of strength at this moment in time, anything but a win would be a disaster for us. We last beat Madrid in 2005. On the other hand, Madrid need a lot of effort and some luck to be able to manage a draw with the state they're in. The two teams are far from each other in terms of strength so it's fair Madridistas get a favourable wager.

only thing is, I can't risk going into the New Year with a Madrid avatar. Can it be for one week?

and I'm surprised people aren't responding here. Especially Barca fans, if there was ever a time when we could be convinced of a big win, it's now. Spice it up!

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's normal to be honest. The shift in power always goes back and forth between Barca and Real. I remember in our ZZ and Figo days, The Cules refused to make even any bet.
thats very true, but more madridistas have posted here than cules. i mean thank God no ones asked a dollar off a cule for this bet as theyd be burying their wallets it seems.

ive heard we're gonna get thrashed, yet a 2 goal margin bet is "unfair".

now it's a straight up win or lose. honest to God im putting real money on a barca win (Barca win/draw), yet there is no love on this forum.

ill be bumping this thread all week cules.

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
The one who called the 2 goal margin unfair was your fellow madridista and tbh, it's very cowardly to have such a bet. Win for Barcelona -> Madridistas change avatars. Win for Real Madrid -> Cules change avatars

·
Registered
9,491 Posts
What are the final terms then ? We win, you will wear avatar offered by cules. You win, we will wear a avatar of your choosing. My vote goes to those terms. None of this draw and goal difference bullshits. Oh and the same terms will go to the second possible bet for the second el classico at Bernabeu.

So Redhat write down the terms and lets start with this shit. Or if there is some argument about the terms put the possible variations on the poll and lets see what the cules and your lot think about it.

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
are you real fans crazy or what?? is like you are putting a jar of blood on your body and then jumping to a tank fill with sharks!! you play like shit, have a gay retarded coach, against a team that are playing like brasil 82 in there own stadium, no way you win this match, no ****ing way

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What are the final terms then ? We win, you will wear avatar offered by cules. You win, we will wear a avatar of your choosing. My vote goes to those terms. None of this draw and goal difference bullshits. Oh and the same terms will go to the second possible bet for the second el classico at Bernabeu.

So Redhat write down the terms and lets start with this shit. Or if there is some argument about the terms put the possible variations on the poll and lets see what the cules and your lot think about it.
ok here, if you have any objections to this say so and ill amend and put it up in the first post.

Terms and Conditions:
These apply to both matches this season, league matches and not a possible champions league meet up. if you sign up now, you are signed up for the match in the Bernabeu in the second half of the season.

Real Madrid win - Barca fans will put up an avatar at the choice of the Real Madrid fans who have signed up.
Barcelona wins - Real Madrid fans will put up an avatar at the choice of the Barca fans who have signed up.
Draw - Nothing happens.

The winning party has 48 hours after the completion of the match to find an avatar for the losing party to attach. they also have to provide a URL link to this.

The losing party then has 24 hours to put the avatar up.

Avatars will be kept until 2 weeks after they're put up, so thats after Classico + 72 hours.

The only thing binding you to this agreement is your balls. you can be a cvnt a not do this, but we'll make sure you're tagged as a ***** for the rest of your forum life.
Redhat

(copy this and add your name)

·
Registered
9,491 Posts
Fine with me.

Redhat
DEportivo

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
seriously guys, theres been more interest from madrid fans than barca, this game is a given surely there'd be more interest by now.

·
Seis Copas
5,517 Posts
Count me in,

Redhat
DEportivo
Camp Nou

and I would call out Madridi19 to a bet but he probably got no faith in his team! :pp

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
man fvck that, go convince him/beat his ass. this is for BOTH games btw. i cant be the only madrid fan on this list, we hav to have atleast 5.

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
Sorry Red, i have never participated in this ever. The thought of having that horrible emblem as an avatar sickens me to my stomach too much.

1 - 20 of 149 Posts