Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 274 Posts

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Next weekend, Barcelona can either stretch the lead back to 7 points with a win and secure their first league in 3 years, get a draw and maintain a 4 point lead... or lose and hold a narrow 1 point advantage over Real Madrid.

Since losing the last Clasico as his first league game in charge, Juande Ramos has catapulted Real Madrid on a 17 win, 1 tie, and 0 loss record in the league.

Massive game, as all Clasicos are.

My prediction? 2-1 with Raul scoring the winner and sending the Bernabeu into absolute mayhem. :proud:

Follow the Clasico bet thread, too! Only Forum 71 and Forum 72 members can sign up.

http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showthread.php?t=241642

·
Registered
6,672 Posts
As a neutral i think Barcelona will win 2-0/3-0 or something. Ronaldinho's era started with an win at Bernabeu and now its time for Messi to take the crown. Plus your winning streak is far too long without your football being convincing enough and everything that has a beginning has an end. Of course i might be wrong but a win with a couple of goals for Barcelona imo.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As a neutral i think Barcelona will win 2-0/3-0 or something. Ronaldinho's era started with an win at Bernabeu and now its time for Messi to take the crown. Plus your winning streak is far too long without your football being convincing enough and everything that has a beginning has an end. Of course i might be wrong but a win with a couple of goals for Barcelona imo.
The ghost of Capello still looms strong. The amount of late winners that Higuain and Raul score resemble what we did under Don Fabio.

·
Registered
27,401 Posts
Next weekend, Barcelona can either stretch the lead back to 7 points with a win and secure their first league in 3 years, get a draw and maintain a 4 point lead... or lose and hold a narrow 1 point advantage over Real Madrid.

Since losing the last Clasico as his first league game in charge, Juande Ramos has catapulted Real Madrid on a 17 win, 1 tie, and 0 loss record in the league.

Massive game, as all Clasicos are.

My prediction? 2-1 with Raul scoring the winner and sending the Bernabeu into absolute mayhem. :proud:

Follow the Clasico bet thread, too! Only Forum 71 and Forum 72 members can sign up.
http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showthread.php?t=241642
:confused:

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
XT's Demi-God
8,662 Posts
Go Barca

·
Registered
27,277 Posts
3-3

Messi, Eto'o & Henry for Barca,
Raul, Higuain and Guti for Real.

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
Hope for a Real Madrid win but a draw is probably the best they can hope for, especially considering Real are missing a few key players.

·
Registered
8,043 Posts
First half to be all Barca but we will hold on and score 1 goal in the last minute of the first half. Start of the second half Barca will throw everything at us. Super Iker will stop everything that goes his way. Midway through the 2nd half we will score on a counterattack. And in the last 5 minutes of the half we will somehow scrape another goal against the run of play. 3-0

·
XT's Demi-God
8,662 Posts
I'd say calcio you change your team more than your clothes.

1 - 20 of 274 Posts