Xtratime Community banner

81 - 100 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Suarez just shows up Benzema. At least he scores in the big games, Benzema will bring Zidane down, blind faith

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
There is no defense for Benzema, handed everything on a plate and still fails miserably.

We had Isco, Asensio and Bale and did not play them till the game was gone. What a waste

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
There is no defense for Benzema, handed everything on a plate and still fails miserably.

We had Isco, Asensio and Bale and did not play them till the game was gone. What a waste

Wtf had Benzema done today to be bashed
He was not good but what are you talking about
If anyone should be bashed is Ronaldo who like i said is 15 mins player
Usually disappears after 15fh min

He has one shot on goal and one post

Ronaldo screw up majority of the chances

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Zidane should play our new signings and build for next season in the league games. Nothing to be gained by playing Benzema and the normal 3 in midfield. Theo should play every other game too

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Benzema all over hits the post, no one recalls that when they see the score. Just another big game and he's not scored

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Sergi Roberto and Vermalen and still no goal at home, brutal

·
Registered
813 Posts
Before this game, I had thought our frontline would be Bale and Ronaldo with Isco playing in the hole behind them. I gave no role to Benzema. I thought his fumbles would be too much for Zidane to gamble and that Bale's great displays in his recent substitute appearances would have earned him a start. But Zidane is headstrong, and he EVIDENTLY does not correct the simple errors certain players commit on a regular basis, contributing to an overall unprofessional outlook on the part of particularly players like Marcelo nd Ronaldo.

·
Registered
12,901 Posts

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Crowd will destroy Benzema now, was booed today from the start. He has no business being at RM.

·
Registered
12,901 Posts
Fitting score since the players didn't actually show up...

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
0-3 WOW. LOOK WHO SCORES TOO

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
For the rest of the season, play CR as a 9. No other way to get Bale, Ascencio and even Isco at times in the team too

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
League over by Xmas, all without Neymar too.

Rebuild needed, 2/3 players got to leave. Benzema 1st on the list

·
Registered
12,901 Posts
What did your beloved Ronaldo do? Please enlighten meee!!!!
Pleaseeeee
Did you actually read what part I quoted mate? :) And did I ever say today that Ronaldo was MotM or even that he had a good game? You're too obssessed with your hate on him to assess things objectively. The team played awfull. Ronaldo included.

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Theo should play every home league game, start prepping these boys in, otherwise what's the point of signing them

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Had it been 0-1, Benzema would have been hauled off anyway, says it all

81 - 100 of 135 Posts