Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's do this.

Somebody propose something. I'll edit this first post with the rules once we agree on something.

Only legitimate members of each forum can participate.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You know you care more about El Clasico than the first leg of the CL tie.

Don't lie to me, JA. :D

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Even though the CL is more important... why deny it? Yes, I want to finish with the league already.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BTW, I will be goading every last Barca forum member into accepting the bet this week. Non-stop teasing and trash talking. :D

·
Messiah
9,580 Posts
C'mon make a deal :)

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here's my proposition...

LOSER:

- Has to wear an avatar of the winning forum's choice for 2 weeks(14 days after the avatar is chosen)

WINNER:

- Gets to have ONE thread in the loser's forum for 2 weeks(14 days after the game), where any _GAME RELATED_ pictures can be posted. So, no politics, disgusting content, etc. Just one topic where the winning team can post any game pictures(any game) for 2 weeks. After 2 weeks, the thread is closed, but NOT deleted.

---

What do you guys think?

This is a big one, so let's be creative.

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
Josh that last bet included both home and away. so the guys who were in the bet last time, are in it this time (the list of people is on there)

dunno about others joining in, i dont have a problem, but i think for every cule/madridista that wants to join a person from the other side has to join.

its all about fairness because the match is at the bernabeu and there will be more madridistas wanting to join possibly.

DEportivo who was representing the cules last time should come in and have a say.

·
Registered
9,491 Posts
Well the bet is already made as the first one was two sided thang. Joshua you also signed up for the first one, getting a bit old, are we ?:D

Dont know about people signing up though. It doesnt matter for cules i think as only a higher numbers of merengues could be wearing a cool avatar. Then again it kind of ridicules the whole point why we had 2 part bet. People coming in and signing up only for their own homegame, reducing the risk of being on the loosing side and then after starting to gloat how good they actually are.

So i think sth like a general consensus should be reached if more want to sign up.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I didn't remember the first one meant everybody was in for the second one. My apologies.

I'm good for whatever is agreed upon.

·
Registered
9,491 Posts

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That clown is not in on the bet.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts