Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
looking at both teams, I'll settle for a 1:0 loss. Seriously, they are just frighteningly good at this point and we are without many players, with a stupid coach and a mentality of old women...
This looks to me as a big a payback for last year El Pasillo.
I wouldn't mind a 5:0 lost if we manage to break Xavi's and Messi's legs... ;)

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
The problem is we're missing Pepe and we all know how are defence looks without him. I'm hoping for a:

Ramos - Cannavaro - Heinze - Marcelo

Lets hope none pick an injury or a booking against Sevilla. With Cannavaro we can only hope he produces something in such a big game, if he does, we should feel a bit safer.

·
Registered
429 Posts
talk of breaking the legs of players who increase football popularity worldwide, or whoever for that matter, is uncalled for, especially by a "forum manager" who is supposed to be setting the correct example...

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
Actually that comment drew the hugest smile on my face. That the only satisfaction they can get from football these days is seeing our players injured. Pathetic to be honest. But can you blame them? If I was them I'd be happy also. Afterall I'm sure they're fed up of beating one whenever they see Guti on the screen.

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
Don't generalize because Sagyv opinion is different than ours. So At19, no our satisfaction is winning our matches. We don't care about your team, we've won two back to back Liga's and we're still not halfway through the league. You didn't manage to beat us in more than 3 years. The only satisfaction you have is that you're 6 points over us which can decrease in these next few weeks. So enjoy it while you can.

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
jeez.... some people here can't take a joke...
To be honest, I really don't like messi, but Xavi is a great player, i wish him no harm.

·
Registered
9,491 Posts
Don't generalize because Sagyv opinion is different than ours. So At19, no our satisfaction is winning our matches. We don't care about your team, we've won two back to back Liga's and we're still not halfway through the league. You didn't manage to beat us in more than 3 years. The only satisfaction you have is that you're 6 points over us which can decrease in these next few weeks. So enjoy it while you can.
Actually the point difference currently is 9 points:D

·
Registered
9,491 Posts

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
im willing to have an avatar bet with the cules. but not winning or losing because we all think we're gonna lose so we dont bet on odds of 1.11 and we're at like 5.5 or something.

if you guys i want how about a goal margin bet? so if you beat us by more than 2 goals we'll put the avatar of your liking. so 3goals or more really, which is possible as we beat you 4-1 last season, and you did beat us 3-0 a season before that.

so 3 goals or more, or we can make it 2 goals or more if you dont think you will beat us by 2.

cules?

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
My proposal:

Real Madrid fans:
If we lose by a two goals or more margin(i.e. 3-1 or 4-2), we put the avatar you Barca fans desire.

Barcelona fans:
If we manage a draw or a win, you put the avatar we choose.

Therefore if you manage to win 1-0 or 2-1, no one puts an avatar.

Agree?

·
Registered
5,434 Posts
I want to know who will be unavailable for this game other than RUD, Diarra, DLR and Pepe :rollani:

..................Iker................
Ramos..Canna....Heinze....MT
.................Gago...............
.........JG/Guti....Sneijder.....
Robben.......Raul.......Higuain

if these ppl are availabe we can ****in do it !!! Schuster always leave his mark on their arses

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
My proposal:

Real Madrid fans:
If we lose by a two goals or more margin(i.e. 3-1 or 4-2), we put the avatar you Barca fans desire.

Barcelona fans:

Agree?
yep that sounds good from our side. personally and honestly, i think theyll beat us by more than 2 goals anyway. but the compromise by R_M sounds good to me.

·
Registered
747 Posts
My proposal:

Real Madrid fans:

Barcelona fans:

Agree?
i will accept that bet my friend..and ofc if i lose....i will post atleast 10 times a day :D...do we have a deal? :D

1 - 20 of 57 Posts