Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
1st Tier Poster
51,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Atletico has lost enough points to make the title race wide open again. So this match will be HUGE.

(well, not really of course, it will look even more of a joke than other corona games in front of empty stands, because this is supposed to be El Clásico but there's zero atmosphere... but maybe I'll watch it nevertheless)

·
Registered
63,818 Posts
So what do you suggest then Andy, totally stop football till corona is gone? What if it remains for a few more years? Or let in fans and may the strong survive?

·
1st Tier Poster
51,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So what do you suggest then Andy, totally stop football till corona is gone? What if it remains for a few more years? Or let in fans and may the strong survive?
I'm not saying they shouldn't play, I'm just saying I can't be arsed to watch those zero-atmosphere games.

·
Registered
63,818 Posts
Yet you started a thread about a match you aren't arsed about, and will watch a match you aren't arsed about. :unsure:

·
1st Tier Poster
51,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Story of the 1st half so far: Barca controlling the ball, Real sitting back and defending well and hitting with sharp counters.

·
1st Tier Poster
51,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Young Tom Cruise comes in for injured Vasquez.

(his real name is Gorgonzola or something)

·
Registered
63,818 Posts
Was a decent, competitive match. I think Barca deserved something, a point.

Vinicius dived for the Kroos fk goal and looked like a penalty against Mendy for grabbing Braithwaite so Real were fortunate.

Would have been a nice story had the new Barca guy Moriba scored in the end.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts