Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does this really effect your legs?

From experirnce if you ejaculate and then try and play the next morning your legs are gone

·
Thought Criminal
14,005 Posts
It gets rid of testosterone which i believe gives you some energy so if you get rid of it i think you arent as energetic.

I heard some aussie rules football players before a game masturbate to the point of ejaculation then stop just before ''GO TIME'' because they think it gives them an edge. Personally i think its all CRAP

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
I heard some aussie rules football players before a game masturbate to the point of ejaculation then stop just before ''GO TIME'' because they think it gives them an edge.
they will be horny as hell in the field man if they did this :tongue:

crap ofcourse.

masturbation makes the man feel week when he'z playing, it affects and decreases the immunity system + ur energy.

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Il_Capitano! said:
they will be horny as hell in the field man if they did this :tongue:

crap ofcourse.

masturbation makes the man feel week when he'z playing, it affects and decreases the immunity system + ur energy.
Some coaches would prove you wrong here recommanding their players to have sex before matches as they didn't see any bad effects of it during the games. ;) I think it's individual and everybody makes the choice for himself. :)

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Cevapcici kid said:
It gets rid of testosterone which i believe gives you some energy so if you get rid of it i think you arent as energetic.
I think you mean abstaining from sexual activity raises testosterone because surely men don't ejaculate testosterone ;)

That sexual activity prior to a game saps physical energy is a total myth. The only effects it can have would be purely psychological, if that.

1 - 20 of 114 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.