Xtratime Community banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
28,215 Posts
I had a good one, prayed in a massive park with thousands of brothers and sisters yesterday morning, nice weather, beautiful atmosphere. Saw many people I know etc.

·
Registered
24,032 Posts
The second day is always the leftovers day :D

·
Registered
40,293 Posts
in the 2nd day, it`s usually time for arranging a party ( dinner including), inviting friends and relatives.

·
Registered
24,032 Posts

·
Registered
40,293 Posts
My life is good. I hate winter and it is getting very cold here in Amman.

I love staying in bed and sleep for long times and that is what Eid is about, is not?:D I ate Mansaf like crazy though.

oh i like mansaf:lick: :thumbsup:

I`m not too far from Amman, it`s very cold these days.

·
Registered
24,032 Posts

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
hehehe...

How are you guys? Walahy I do miss you all but I am so down to check any forums.

I have seen almost everybody this eid, the reason is that my brother came from America to visit us during Ramadan and Eid and the family wanted to see him and congratulate him for recovery. It was nice by the way, seen some relatives I do miss.

·
Registered
24,032 Posts
It's good to know your Brother is doing well :thumbsup:

·
Rookie of the Year 2007
10,003 Posts
EID MUBARAK TO MY XT BROTHER'S :heart:

HOPE YOU ENJOY THE SPECIAL OCCASION WITH THE FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

·
Registered
24,032 Posts
Eid Mubarak fellow brothers and sister. This is by far the best Eid I've ever had; I worked :happy:

On the other hand, my brother back home took his son and went to see the sheep he bought get slaughtered :( He enjoyed it :yuck:

Don't get me wrong, I am not against it. But it is a tradition that should be respected. Flash images of Prophet Ibrahim holding his son, Ismail, the sharp knife, the mother who is about to lose her only child, the father who is going to kill his own son..... These images are no reason to be happy!!

21 - 40 of 46 Posts