Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The actual pilgrimage is about 5 days, but the first 10 days of the this month (Thul-Hijah) are sacred for all Muslims, those actually performing Hajj as well as those who are not.

Today, Arafah the ninth day, is the most sacred and a day of many virtues.

·
Banned
1,537 Posts
Bro I'm asking how many days is Eid? Because for us Albanians it's 4 days I think and is today a fasting day?

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
One American's Pilgrimage To Mecca (Michael Wolfe)

1/2
7dOlGoiGrSA​

2/2
Pv_BPa12xZE&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL​

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bro I'm asking how many days is Eid? Because for us Albanians it's 4 days I think and is today a fasting day?
Yes, today (Arafah, the 9th) is the fasting day for non-pilgrims.

Eid starts tomorrow and is for 3 days. Some countries extend the vacation a few days more though

13,358 Posts
The day is already here, prayer's are in 6 hours. Eid Mubarak everyone, looking forward to seeing familiar faces one rarely gets to see in our fast paced, super busy world. That's the magic of Eid. :proud:

Enjoy my brothers and sisters!

·
Registered
40,293 Posts
many thanks to every one..:proud:

actually i can`t describe my happiness of this day. it`s 10:45 a.m here. i have just come back from my mother`s house. After Eid Prayer, my Eid must start from her house there, sitting with brothers then move on to congratulate my friends and relatives.

Happy Eid ! :star: ;)

·
Registered
24,035 Posts
The usual semi-annual thread :proud:

@ TBA: Eid is for Muslims, not Arabs or Albanians, it is 4 days for all. Eid Al-Fitir is 3 days.

@ Kopite: We have this tradition too, to come back from prayers to parents house then go to other relatives/friends. It's nice, but sometimes a :cecco:, especially if the family is all over the place.

Eid Mubrak everyone!

·
Registered
40,293 Posts
indeed. i think it`s not only a tradition, for me it`s must to start my Eid with my Mom to make her happy. that`s even before any other else, should be before wife and sons as well. a Mom is the most beautiful thing in our life. :proud:

·
Registered
24,035 Posts
Eid Mubarak :proud:

I love Eid cos it brings everyone you love, you miss, you hate, you are annoyed of, you want to cut loose but can't because they're family and all their children under one roof.
That's more accurate :groan:

:D

·
Registered
24,035 Posts
1 - 20 of 46 Posts