Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
MVP
9,136 Posts
Rihanaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome back!!! :)

XT misses you alot.

Eid Mubarak everyone.

Although that kinda screws up my plans, I was planning to travel on Thursday........The UAE hasn't announced it, but many rumors say that Eid is on Sept. 30th...

·
MVP
9,136 Posts
Well when it's official in Saudi Arabia, it soon becomes official in UAE.

So Tuesday-Wednesday is off. But Thursday office.

That's screws up my travel plans, as I was planning an unofficial leave for four days (not a business trip) to Jeddah...:(

Now I can't do that, since we go to the office on Thursday....am quite gutted actually.......as I was looking forward to visiting the holy cities and meeting up with my friends..!! :moan:

Anyway, one must always say al-Hamdulillah for everything :sigh: .........so Eid Mubarak fellow Muslim colleaugues. :)

In retrospect this was a tough Ramadan. I was packed with so much workload it was unbelievable. And to coordinate with so many other companies/third parties who were also fasting and working half-days, it was really very difficult to meet deadlines, and I really had to struggle to make things happen in the last minute.

Literally. We're running a showroom campaign today all over the Emirates, I hope it will be able to start by tomorrow!

·
Premium Member
40,304 Posts
Well when it's official in Saudi Arabia, it soon becomes official in UAE.

So Tuesday-Wednesday is off. But Thursday office.

That's screws up my travel plans, as I was planning an unofficial leave for four days (not a business trip) to Jeddah...:(

Now I can't do that, since we go to the office on Thursday....am quite gutted actually.......as I was looking forward to visiting the holy cities and meeting up with my friends..!! :moan:

Anyway, one must always say al-Hamdulillah for everything :sigh: .........so Eid Mubarak fellow Muslim colleaugues. :)

In retrospect this was a tough Ramadan. I was packed with so much workload it was unbelievable. And to coordinate with so many other companies/third parties who were also fasting and working half-days, it was really very difficult to meet deadlines, and I really had to struggle to make things happen in the last minute.

Literally. We're running a showroom campaign today all over the Emirates, I hope it will be able to start by tomorrow!
come on dude, it`s not the right place to show your work depressing here. so, it would be better to talk about el eid only. :D

let us enjoy our vacation. :lick:

the eid in emirates will be on wednesday.

·
MVP
9,136 Posts
Yeah, I'm enjoying the vacation. Khalas mish meshkli.

Kopite in UAE Eid is today, everyone is off.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Eid Mubarak to all muslim brothers

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Eid mubarak everyone.

Very grateful it was Eid today as I had an interview this morning and it was nice to be able to have a coffee before hand! I had a couple during Ramadan and I felt very dozy.

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Eid Mubarak everyone!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.