Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
MVP
8,991 Posts
Rihanaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome back!!! :)

XT misses you alot.

Eid Mubarak everyone.

Although that kinda screws up my plans, I was planning to travel on Thursday........The UAE hasn't announced it, but many rumors say that Eid is on Sept. 30th...

·
MVP
8,991 Posts
Well when it's official in Saudi Arabia, it soon becomes official in UAE.

So Tuesday-Wednesday is off. But Thursday office.

That's screws up my travel plans, as I was planning an unofficial leave for four days (not a business trip) to Jeddah...:(

Now I can't do that, since we go to the office on Thursday....am quite gutted actually.......as I was looking forward to visiting the holy cities and meeting up with my friends..!! :moan:

Anyway, one must always say al-Hamdulillah for everything :sigh: .........so Eid Mubarak fellow Muslim colleaugues. :)

In retrospect this was a tough Ramadan. I was packed with so much workload it was unbelievable. And to coordinate with so many other companies/third parties who were also fasting and working half-days, it was really very difficult to meet deadlines, and I really had to struggle to make things happen in the last minute.

Literally. We're running a showroom campaign today all over the Emirates, I hope it will be able to start by tomorrow!

·
totally innocent
2,227 Posts
That sucks. Can't you take leave? That's what I've done.

Kul Sanna wintou Tayyebeen :)

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
Well when it's official in Saudi Arabia, it soon becomes official in UAE.

So Tuesday-Wednesday is off. But Thursday office.

That's screws up my travel plans, as I was planning an unofficial leave for four days (not a business trip) to Jeddah...:(

Now I can't do that, since we go to the office on Thursday....am quite gutted actually.......as I was looking forward to visiting the holy cities and meeting up with my friends..!! :moan:

Anyway, one must always say al-Hamdulillah for everything :sigh: .........so Eid Mubarak fellow Muslim colleaugues. :)

In retrospect this was a tough Ramadan. I was packed with so much workload it was unbelievable. And to coordinate with so many other companies/third parties who were also fasting and working half-days, it was really very difficult to meet deadlines, and I really had to struggle to make things happen in the last minute.

Literally. We're running a showroom campaign today all over the Emirates, I hope it will be able to start by tomorrow!
come on dude, it`s not the right place to show your work depressing here. so, it would be better to talk about el eid only. :D

let us enjoy our vacation. :lick:

the eid in emirates will be on wednesday.

·
MVP
8,991 Posts
Yeah, I'm enjoying the vacation. Khalas mish meshkli.

Kopite in UAE Eid is today, everyone is off.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Eid Mubarak to all muslim brothers

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Eid mubarak everyone.

Very grateful it was Eid today as I had an interview this morning and it was nice to be able to have a coffee before hand! I had a couple during Ramadan and I felt very dozy.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
Yeah, I'm enjoying the vacation. Khalas mish meshkli.

Kopite in UAE Eid is today, everyone is off.
yep, they had announced earlier the eid to be on wednesday before they changed that.

so today is the 1st day of Shawwal in most of islamic countries.

Eid Mubarak.

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Eid Mubarak everyone!

·
Registered
46,108 Posts
Eid Mubarak to all.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Eid Mubarak to all

So Kopite, what did your parents get you?:pp

·
Registered
470 Posts
Happy eid everyone.:) This Ramadan has gone very fast!
And welcome back Rihana!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts