Tamer AbdelHamid(Zamalek)
Mohamed El-Mahaly(Canal)
Waleed Salah(Ahly)

Forwards:
Ahmed Hossam(Gent)
Ahmed Hosny(Stuttgart)
Mohammed Abou-Griesha(Ismaily)
Ekramy AbdelAziz(GH.Mahalla)

Egypt's most famous twins didn't make the selection as expected, as they are reprtedly still suffering the harsh attack that follwed the Namibia qualifier. Neither did Yasser Radwan, Hazem Emam who is also injured, Essam El-Hadary and Mazhar AbdelRahman.
Egypt will play 4 matches in June..with Sudan and Ivory Coast in the African nations cup qualifiers,Kenya friendly and Morroco in the WC qualifiers.

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Mohammed Sala7 Abou-Griesha ????

Whats wrong with Gohary ? This guy sucks.. Why isnt he picking bibo ? Bibo played around with Zamalek defense all alone, but still Gohary is too stupid and stubborn that for some reason he doesnt want to add him..

Our squad SUCKS.. But at least Ahly has 2 players Like Zamalek. Now they wont open their big mouths again..

Good things:

- Finally Hany Said is called :happy: he had a wonderful season with Bari (too bad they got relegated :( )! its about time he gets called !! :rolleyes:
- Ibrahim Said is back :)
- Hossam and Ibrahim Hassan are out :)

Bad things:

- Our attack line is poor.. Mido is 18, and Ahmed Salah is 21.. Both of them lack experience.. I never heard of Ekramy AbdelAziz, and as I said Khalid Bibo is ten times better than Abu Greisha..

Anyways.. This squad better be good for Morocco..

BTW I heard Naybet is injured :happy: .. IS it true ? :happy: :) Hope so..

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
bel mara, here is my formation for the Morocco game..

---------------------Nader---------------------------------------

El Shater-------Ibrahim------HanySaid-------Emara------

---------------------Hany Ramzy------------------------------

Ahmad Hassan------------Sabry-----------------Tarek----

-----------------Mido-----------Hosny------------------------

·
Registered
389 Posts
Gohary Sucks

Gohary Sucks

Gohary Sucks

Gohary Sucks

Ekramy abdel aziz + Wael Gomaa + Mohamed el ma7aly = Street players.

Abo gresha = Ta3ban Ta7n (very bad)

Twins rule

Hazem Rules and noy injured

Abdel Halim Rules

Khaled bibo eih eli enta 3ayzo heya na2sa khawa....

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AbdelHalim rules:dielaugh::dielaugh:
Gohary said that Bibo has a different style of playing than the NT!!!!!Ekramy AbdelAziz scored a hat-trick against Mansoura in the Egyptian cup!he has 1 international caps against S.Korea..
BTW..Claudio Suarez of Mexico equalises the no. of Hossam..157 inter. caps.:D

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
here is Ivory Coast squad for Libya and Egypt ACN qulaifying matches:
Goalkeepers: Boubacar Barry (Rennes, France), Losseni Konate (ASEC Abidjan) Defenders: Didier Angan (Nice, France), Ibrahima Kone (Etoile Sahel, Tunisia), Madekan Mahan, Siaka Tiene, Habib Kolo Toure (all ASEC Abidjan), Didier Zokora (Ghent, Belgium)
Midfielders: Lassina Diabate (Bordeaux, France), Tchiressoa
Guel (St Etienne, France), Aliou Siby Badra (ASEC Abidjan),
Donald-Olivier Sie (Reims, France), Zephirin Zoko (ASEC
Abidjan) Strikers: Ibrahima Bakayoko(Marseille, France), Aruna
Dindane (Anderlecht, Belgium), Bonaventure Kalou (Feyenoord), Abdelkader Keita (Etoile Sahel, Tunisia), Fadel Keita (Rizespor, Turkey)

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Michealrefaat said:

Twins rule

Hazem Rules and noy injured

Abdel Halim Rules
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

shayef ya maher, el twins kano ta3baneen ma3a el Ahly, but when they transferred to Zamalek now they rule.. hahahahahhahahahahahhaahah..

Hazem Rules ? The guy who played 2 games in 3 seasons with Udinese ? He rules ? hahahahha.. da tootoo khalis..

Abdel Halim hafez rules.. sa7..

I dont know any abdel halim who rules.. hahaha..

wala he rules cuz he scored one goal against a poor unknown African team ?

Zamalaweya = lack of objectivity..

At least Ibrahim Said from Ahly will play, and probably Walid sala7 will come in as a sub, but 2ata3 dera3ee law Mohammad Abdel Monsef or Tamer Abdel Hamid played with the NT.. hahahaha

·
Registered
389 Posts
Abdel Halim ALi in few lines.

Halim

-Has 5 international caps. (approx.)

-Played in th NT in ACN 2000 and scored a goal.

-Has 2 international goals.

-Scored 9 goals in his first appearance in Egyptian league.

-Zamalek top goalscorer in African cup winners cup 2000/2001

-Talented player who has the ability to score any time.

-Excellent in midfeilding.

-

·
Registered
389 Posts
About khaled bibo .. he was chosen before the confederations cup and he sucked..he never touched a ball.

In Ahly he plays good against WEAK teams like red sea and sychelles.

But in BIG games he suck.

·
Registered
389 Posts
The twins are always the best.

Hossam scores neraly every match with Zamalek now.

And ibrahim is very good too.

About hazem emam what can i say ????

He is the most talented player in Egypt.

And yes more than abdel sattar sabry.

Watch his games with Zamalek now..he can dribble a whole team...and you can ask ishak awal and his friends.

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
sheesh, as I said, Zamalkaweya = lack of objectivity..

Hazem is talented more than Sabry ? :eek: .. Okay, assuming its true, what are you going to do with talent and without confidence or strength ? Hazem played 2 games in 3 years, you know what that means ????????????? He didnt even come in as a sub !!!!

About Bibo, so he plays bad against other teams ? Did you forget the way he dribbled past the WHOLE Zmalek defense and passed to Alaa Ibrahim who missed ? I am sure you do, but you are assuming I didnt see it, just go to the ahly website and watch for yourself the talent.

Yes, the twins were great with Ahly too ? So they werent the villains when Hossam netted the winner (2-0) in 1996 and Zamalek players decided to abandon the game because they were crying and couldnt take a loss ?? Was he a good player when he scored the second goal int he Ahly 3-1 Zamalek in 1997 ? Was he a bad player when he played for Ahly and was the league top goal scorer some years ago ? Or was he a good player ???

Zamalkaweya are funny.. :)

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
very very funny:):)
and what is Gohary doing?Samir Ashoor of Damanhour(2nd division club)is better than Hadary......i think he's gone mad:)

·
Registered
389 Posts
About Hazem

All of us know that he is very talented..Have you watched his recent matches????have you watched Zamalek VS Ahly????

it was his first match and he made everything with tha ball.

He also ruled in morroco match...and el gohary was criticised for subsituting him..

Also he was a starter in de graphchappe and he has the jersey no.9 0r 10 (i don'r remember)

About Khaled bibo

I remember this ball of course but a good player infleunce his team performance like hazem and tarek el said do in zamalek...but khaled bibo makes no difference.

·
Banned
302 Posts
maher said:
:
Waleed Salah(Ahly)
i just want to know what is he doing. ok he is a good dribler, and can pass, but he can't play a 45 min half without being tired. :confused: and why isn't hady '7ashaba in. the guy has been great in the past weeks, and proves to be a leader in ahly. i think he deserves a call up, at least better than waleed salah el deen

·
Registered
713 Posts
c'mon guys ! you know that your just losing your time by all this !!
I think the Egyptian Football Federation should be smart and keep their team where it is...it's only a loss of money... the plane tickets , the hotel rooms and everything
you should give us the 3 points and stay home ,you know that you have no chance to win !! :p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts