Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ma3ash el ye3mel raso be ras el Ahly..

I would like to hear one scumbag now saying "Ahly doesnt play entertaining soccer"..

There is a rumour Zamalek club will be closing forever by tomorrow afternoon.. The SCANDAL is just not enough ! Gedo Hossam Hassan and Gedo Ibrahim Hassan (el garbaneen) can go to hell ! Cuz today, with Khaled Bibo's super hattrick 4 goals he showed those two losers who is a REAL striker .. Not a fake striker like Gedo Hossam who scores 90% of his goals through fake penalty kicks !

Oooohooooooo el Ahly Oooohooooooo el Ahly Oooohooooooo el Ahly Oooohooooooo el Ahly Oooohooooooo el Ahly Oooohooooooo el Ahly Oooohooooooo el Ahly Oooohooooooo el Ahly...

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Manuel Jose (the portuguese Ahly coach) is a magician ! He killed the boring German football of Otto Phister (Zamalek's coach) who couldnt keep his mouth shut.

Otto Phister said before the match, "el ahly ketab maftoo7 and they dont deserve more than 4th place".. Maybe Ahly is an "open book", but surely Otto Zeft Phister is gahel and cant read :D

·
International
6,724 Posts
Mabrook Ya Sabry :)

I really love it when Zamalek loses, and now losing 6-1 :eek: :D

Bibo :star: What a striker!! Did he get any offers from European teams yet?

Otto Phister, LOL :tongue:

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Watta scandal for Al-Zamalik....I didn't believe myself watching 6 freaking goals in their net......wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I guess Al-Ahly fans will sing for Al-Zamalik fans ( if there is still any ) for maybe 10 decades since now......

Beebo...watta player...his second goal was super class....

6-1.....oh goddddddddddd :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Mabrrooooook Sabry! :happy:

I can't imagine the roits in Cairo today! :eek:

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys..

I think I can hear the chants in Cairo stadium from here, Canada :D ..

The downpoint though is that Ahly will be playing the important match next week against Ismaily without Khaled Bibo (second yellow card), without Ibrahim Said (red card) and without Hady Khashaba (second yellow card)... Three of our best players ! Rabena Yostor.

Match stats:

Zamalek 1-6 Ahly

Ahly scorers:

Reda Shehata 4'
Ibrahim Said 18'
Khaled Bibo 30'
Khaled Bibo 62'
Khaled Bibo 74'
Khaled Bibo 92'

Zabalek scorer:

Gedo Hossam 42'

·
International
6,724 Posts
Standings:
Code:
ÇáÝÑíÞ   á  Ý  Ê  Î  áå Ú  ä
ÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜ
ÇáÇÓãÇÚíáí 22 17 5  -  40 7  56
ÇáÇåáí    22 18 2  2  38 11 56
ÇáÒãÇáß  22 15 4  3  53 31 49
Û ÇáãÍáÉ   22 8  6  8  23 24 30
ÇáÊÑÓÇäÉ  22 8  6  8  34 38 30
ÇáãÞÇæáæä 22 6  8  8  26 26 26
ÛæáÏí    22 7  6  9  21 29 27
È ÇáãÍáÉ   22 6  7  9  27 28 25
ÇáãÕÑí    22 5  8  9  17 28 23
ÇáÇÊÍÇÏ    22 5  7  10 17 25 22
Û ÇáÓæíÓ 22 6  4  12 21 36 22
ÇáÞäÇÉ   22 5  6  11 31 36 21
ÇáãäÕæÑÉ  22 5  6  11 19 27 21
ÓæåÇÌ    22 -  11 11 18 39 11

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Jose luis pirri said:
Is Bibo the 1st player to score 4 goals in Ahly - Zamalek matches?
Yep.. He just taught Gedo a lesson in being a real striker. Gedo thought he was something special, but today he just realised that he is nothing but a scumbag..

Also this 6-1 is the highest ever score in the history of the derby, the highest (before today) was 4-1 for Ahly in the 60s.

I am sure Ahly went into today's game against Zamalek not concerned about the 3 points, Ahly just wanted to reduce the goal difference between them and Ismaily :D

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Sabry,

I never heard of Bibo :embarass:

Is he good enough to go to Europe?

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Come On Sabry, you are very cruel on Hossam Hassan....he still a great scorer and his history is enough to teach Bibo how to be a striker :mad::tongue:

No Vampire ..he is not good enough to go to Europe..if any blind European club got him..they,ll kick his ass outta the club by the second day :D:tongue::tongue:

·
totally innocent
2,227 Posts
congratulations Sabry on the emphatic victory.
Although I cannot get myself to support any team called Ahli (for obvious reasons ;) ) , it's a well deserved result that must be praised. We certainly now know who to be wary of in the EgyptianSaudi cups.

mo,

you don't know bibo? You know even less about egyptian football than I do, which is an achievement ;) .

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Vampire Lestat said:
Sabry,

I never heard of Bibo :embarass:

Is he good enough to go to Europe?
Well, ignoring Assassin's ignorant remarks :D about the great Khaled Bibo, I'll just let you know he scored 4 goals yesterday (superhattrick), 3 goals (hattrick) in the final of the African Champions League which we won, and scored and assissted a goal in the final of the African super cup which we also won.

He is very very talented, he isnt a "striker", he can take the ball, dribble the whole defense and score. Sometimes he just disappears but mostly he puts on a good performance.

But lets not forget he doesnt even get a chance to play for the NT just because our damn country doesnt want Gedo Hossam to cry.. Hossam refuses to be benched, as a result we have a toothless attack line..

Compare:

------------------Hossam Hassan ------ Mido ---------------

and:

------------------ Bibo ------------ Mido --------------------

It seems obvious to me which is the younger, more talented, more powerful attack line..

BTW, HiJazzy, I heard Al Ittihad will play against Ahly and Zamalen in the EgyptianSaudi cups ? Is that true ? If so, WE WANT REVENGE :D

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Well its a bad time for Zamalik and ganna pass soon....

6-1....Damn!!!!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
725 Posts
1 2 3 4 5 6
what a great day for all Ahlaweya......
BTW Sabry,Hady Khashaba will play against Ismaily,Adel Mostafa to replace Ibrahim Saiid,Mohamad Farouk will replace Super Bibo...
Sabry......have u heard(dahr el TAB3I wehowa beytar2a3 fel gon el rabe3 :D :D :D )....

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes I did :D

The commentator: "Bibo we Bsheer, Bibo we Bsheer, Bibo we Bsheer, Allah... BEEEEBOOOO we BSHEEER..."..

Its official now, Zamalek club changes its name to "Markaz Shabab Meet 3o2da" .... :D

·
Premier Player
5,940 Posts
Hi everyone..

Well I got to see the game and what a game it was :) To say the truth, 6-1 was a bnit harsh on al Zamalek as Al Ahli played the counter attack superbly.. although they could have added more if Mohammed Farouk hadn't been that selfish in wanting to add his name to the scorer's sheet..!! Bibo of course got my MOM.. I've liked him for a while now (didn't he use to play with Al Ismailly??) anyway.. he's a wonderful talent.. and sorry Assasin.. he's excellent and his talent is worth a move to Europe..

Ibrahim Said was someone I was really impressed with.. After buying him in every CM game I've played recently.. it was nice to actually finally see him :) Although the pink hair was something simply.. babyish :) But he played a blinding game and the red card was not the proper reward..

My favorite goal.. the Bibo wu Bsheer one :) He really made minced meat out of him and the goalkeeper

Mabrook Sabry and Maher :)

·
Registered
725 Posts
shokran Yasir.......yes Bibo used to play with Ismaily and this is his second season with Ahly..........Have u seen Ibrahim Saiid's goal ;)

·
Registered
775 Posts
Wow! ! ! !
:greed: :greed: :greed:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts