Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Both were so-so matches, Egypt wasted tons of chances in Dakar (Senegal) and wasted an easy win. Senegal wasnt in shape.. Egypt did score but the MAuritius ref cancelled it although most people say it was a close call for the offside..
Morocco beat Algeria in Fas (Morocco) 2-1 , it was a poor match too ..

Group : Egypt, Algeria, Morocco, Senegal and Namibia..

I just hope next January we beat Morocco while Algeria and Senegal draw.. Then we will have the advantage..

Egypt and Namibia played one game less than the rest of the teams..

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Sabry could u pls give me the line-up for Morocco and also the scorers??

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Sorry, I dont have the full lineups but Hada scored both goals for Morocco in the 51st and 75th minute.. Algeria scored first... You might as well know Hada with the name Camacho.. Bad luck for us, I just hoped both teams would draw.. :(

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Who is it that you wanted Algeria and Morocco to draw for??

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
???

Egypt ofcourse !!! We are in the same group.. Any draw will be much better for us.. But we still have one game in hand.. This game is against Morocco so if we win it we have the upper hand if they win it I will stop watching football and turn to Handball instead (at least this is one sport we are ranked among the top 6).. Its about time we make it to the WC.. Last time we played in the WC was Italia90 and we did OK drawing with Holland 1-1, Drawing with Ireland 0-0 and losing against England 1-0 but our group was very difficult..
The Team with the record of winning the African Nations cup 4 times (i.e. Egypt) will be in WC2002..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts