Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Well Well... 2 games, excellent performance by our team, but 0 goals...

Personally, I believe the key to the WC are the Morocco and the Senegal games.. IF we dont win the Namibia game then we dont deserve to go to the WC..

Anyways to the formation.

1)The problem now is, Hanzy Ramzy played all 90 mins with K'lautern int he UEFA cup tonight, hence he will arrive at Namibia the same match day, just 7 hours before the match :rolleyes: ..
So I dont believe he should play.. Maybe as a substitute later in the second half. I would be much more confident if Hany Said starts, he has been excellent with Bari lately, as Nasty nick says probably one of their best..

2)Second problem being our attack line, Hossam Hassan IMO "ragel fahyas khalas ;)" he has to take a long break.. I dont support the idea of starting him.. I think we should play with one striker and instead of Hossam put a Midfielder-Forward player.. OR play Ahmad Salah Hosny..

3)I dont know if Yasser Radwan is playing.. Is he ?

4)About Hazem Emam, this guy is weird so id Gohary. I dont know how the hell can he start if he doesnt even play for Udinese any more! He is rarely effective, maybe one or two nice plays int he 90 mins but otherwise he is useless !

Here are my predicted formations for the game..

Formation 1:

---------------------Nader-------------------------------------
-I.Hassan------Saqa-----I.Said-----------Emara------------
------------------Hany Saeid------------------------------
-A.Hassan----------Hazem Emam-----------Sabry---
-----------H.Hassan-----------A.Hossam--------------------

MP We will start with this formation, but Gohary should take Hossam Hassan out and play A.Salah...

Formation 2:

---------------------Nader------------------------------------
-I.Hassan------Saqa-----I.Said-----------Emara------------
------------------Hany Ramzy------------------------------
A.Hassan--Hazem Emam---Barakat/Sika---Sabry--
--------------------A.Hossam-------------------------------

Most unlikely, but thats what I like to see, we will be in control of the midfield line (Most important)

I dont even like the Idea of I.Hassan, if Radwan is fit he should start instead of that moron.. Ahmad Hassan defends instead of Ibrahim cuz Ibrahim rarely makes it back in time after one of his sleezy crosses..

Prediction:

Namibia 0 - Egypt 2 (Ahmad Hossam 2) Insh2allah!
:hopefull:

I hope Morocco messes up.. We still have one game in hand.. But we still have to face them in Casablanca, I believe if we play our normal game we should be able to tie or beat them, afterall they are too arrogant to realise some other Team in Africa is better, and they should remember how our boys were all over them one month ago in Cairo!

Salamz...

[Edited by Sabry on 23-02-2001 at 01:48]

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah sure :fero:

I just hope for once you guys see our team play... :rolleyes: we really outclassed Morocco (who played with their best team ever).. I think we play best football in Africa right now after Cameroon, we kick azz..

Remember this..

WC2002.. Group C..

Portugal (If they make it.. :rolleyes: )
Egypt
Japan
Holland..

Egypt and Holland qualifying, the rest watching from the stands :D:D:D:D

·
Registered
713 Posts
oh yes you have to win Namibia , you can't afford to miss any point because Morocco won't miss any chance to go to the WorldCup .
and Sabry stop talking about Egypt-Morocco , you missed 2 points and gave us the confidence we need to go further , you played against a team that was in lack of confidence since 2 years .
and about Morocco-Egypt in Casa or Rabat , you will have a very hard time , you should play with 3 or 4 keepers to not take more than 3 goals :D

·
Registered
389 Posts
sabry

I am not surprised that you want Hossam and Ibrahim out of the 11....:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
533 Posts
Yasser Radwan didn't play Rostocks last game but i really hope that he is fit, i can't stand watching I. Hassan :yuck: i feel he is more of a liability than he is any good. But as thick as Gohary is he'd probably use him anyway. Another one that keeps me nervous is El Saqa:stress:

I don't think A. Hossam can play alone in front so i think H. Hassan will join him, after all they made a good duo in the Morocco game. If all goes well and we're in front it could be fun too see a Belgian forward combination so i hope Yamani replaces H. Hassan in the second half.

In my opinion another possible starter could be Tarek Sayd in that case A. Sabry could move in to the middle and Hazem out.

I don't think Gohary even as naive as he is would play with Hany Ramzy so i think Hany Said will replace him.

My lineup is this:

---------------------- Nader ------------------
-----------------------------------------------
-I.Hassan/Radwan--I.Saeed.--Saqa--Emara -------
------------------- H.Said --------------------
--A.Hassan------- Sabry -------------- Tarek --
---------- A.Hossam ------- H.Hassan ----------

And since we are at least three times as good as Morocco then i'd say Namibia - :star:Egypt:star: 0 - 3
A.Hassan
A.Hossam
H.Hassan
:) ;)

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ibrahim Hassan SHORBA !

I guess you are too biased to accept it.. But when he played for Ahly you didnt like him! Thats the famour Zamalkawy attitude.. 3and el Ahly means he is bad, when he gets a contract with them he is amazing..

Accept it.. ITs a fact, Ibrahim sucks and Yasser Radwan kicks his ass anytime.. We are talking about the future of our NT, and its important than any club or players..

·
Registered
389 Posts
Sabry

After today's match i totally agree the twins are :yuck:

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
!!!!!!!

Well I just saw the match which ended just some minutes away..
Sabry why the hell you want Egypt in the WC....I realy wish you a happy stay in your homes in Egypt.....today was a bad day for Egypt..they sucked all the time..and the normal result is 3 - 1 for Namebia ....:eek:...actualy I waited for a good win for Egypt..but sounds they load the high spirit amount they have in Morroco match who practicaly with Algeria have the best chances to go..and I believe one of both teams will be there in Japan or Korea......poor you..you realy showed how much some players like Hosam and Abd el-satar Sabry:yuck: and Amad Hasan are overrated.......I realy wonder why you want to play in WC2002....and playing with Argentina or France or Brazil or Holland.....its not ganna be good at all......
well you have the chance now concetrate on something more useful like finding and creating some good strikers than the overrated Hosam hasan.....he is finished:(
well....hard luck Egyptian.....and good luck for Morroco and Algeria in their race to WC2002.....
I am very sad and frustrated coz of the ****ing perfumance today......:cry::(:crybaby::depress::fero::broken::mad::scream:

[Edited by EL SuperT on 24-02-2001 at 17:20]

·
Registered
533 Posts
We didn't deserve a single point today Namibia deserved all 3! Gohary & The Twins suck!!:yuck:
The only ones that came to play football were I. Saeed,A. Hossam and the Namibians!
That point was just a gift from God and I.Saeed!
:yuck: :yuck:

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
For once, I am happy I didnt catch the match.. But what I heard here and at egyptiansoccer.com is enough..

Anyways, points to make:

1) Whatever they say about I.Saeid, and about his "behaviour" he still is one of the best, but thats just Egypt.. We try to destroy our good players, and keep eli eli.. Its all Kosa.. I think the only chance for Gohary tot ake out Hassan bros is when they die.. Otherwise he is so scared of them..

2) I still didnt lose hope, Namibia at home are strong, we drew, AGAIN.. But about the "What are you going to do in the WC?", thats a different case, when we go to the WC we will play really hard, remember Belgium 0-1 Egypt ? Remember Norway 1-1 Egypt? Remember Bulgaria 1-3 Egypt ?

Point is, you cant predict anything in soccer, and if people say "Morocco" will make it because they can compete ? What the hell ? If they can, so do we ? Remember we outplayed them and I believe todays draw will even put more determination in us to beat them in casablanca.. Nothing is impossible, in fact I dont find it hard! People ave stupid beliefs sometimes..

How Did Mo Emara play ?? How was our goal ??

Till next game, and kheirha fe gheirha.. Ma3lesh, elsabr ya rab.. :sigh:

·
Registered
533 Posts
Emara was as disappointing as the rest of the team!

The game was ending and we were behind and nobody seemed to care no crosses no real attempts no nothing. A.Hossam had been running around the whole field the entire game and was clearly exhausted. I mean he was running for himself and H.Hassan who didn't do sh** the entire game except dropping the ball into the hands of the Namibian keeper after a perfect A.Hossam cross when it seemed easier to score:yuck:

A.Hossam was also serving as a midfielder instead of A.Hassan who played as if he'd just turned 70!
Abdelsatar thought he was Superman and ran around trying to dribble everyone without success and when Tarek came in instead of him near the end the left side got opened up a little.

Hazem did O.K. except he missed a big chance when a freekick was taken quickly but he first-timed the pass in the hands of the keeper.

Hany Ramzy seemed very tired and wasn't doing much running but you can't blame him for Goharys I.Q.

I won't comment on I.Hassans effort since i don't want to get banned from this site!

I.Saeed was along with A.Hossam our to heroes. He made no mistakes except once leaving Saqa with the job of defending a job he wasn't able to do!

Anyway our goal came in the last minute when I.Saeed who clearly was disgusted by the others effort ran up to serve as an attacker. A cross from Emara skimmed the top of A.Hossams head and landed in front of another of our useless players(I can't remember who) but this time I.Saeed followed up and scored:happy:

All in all the Namibians were better today they outplayed us and deserved a win.

But I don't see us out of the race yet we're only 2 points behind Morocco but we need things to go our way in some of the other games.

To conclude the game i'll show you our lineup today:

-----------------Nader-------------------
-----------I.Saeed------A.Hossam---------
-----------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------
!!!!!

·
Registered
713 Posts
this time you can't say that you were unlucky Sabry ! you were very lucky to come back with a point from there , as we were few months before you ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts