Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems that Effenberg has agreed to go to Istanbul next season. Do you guys think this would be a good transfer for Galatasaray? Do you think Effenberg can replace the legendery Hagi in Galatasaray's playmaker role?

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
i think this is nonsense cuz hes going to england i think.....either Fulham or Tottenham or Manchester City...........but be sure he can replace Hagi;)

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Yep, he could replace Hagi I think.

However, like Marv mentioend, it is pretty unlikely since he seems to be set for a move to the isle.

Well, difficult choice, though... for england speaks... the more competetive and professional league, the turkish one is actually below his level I guess and the money (dont think a player like Effenberg would be willing to deal with the salary probs Gala players faced in the past)
Arguments for a move to Turkey. well, Gala would be a better team than Fulhalm and Man City and though the championship of Turkey might not be it, he could still star in a team in the CL and have the possibility to show his abiliites on the biggest stage of Europe for another time. And I also consider Istanbul to be a nicer place to stay than England, but maybe Effe loves rain :D

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Emmm.. Effenberg seemed to have huge wage demands when negotiating with Atlético de Madrid. That's also why the deal was off. Can Galatasaray really offer Effenberg a better salary than Atlético? And the climate in Spain is even better;).

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Galatasaray is not in economical crisis anymore. All the players are getting paid at the time they are supposed to and they even get bonuses now. Our new presidant Ozhan Canaydin has a lot of money(at least for a presidant in Turkey) and promised at least 3-4 world wide known class foreigners, a new stadium in European standards(they are gonna start building in June), the best players in Turkey that aren't playing in the top 3 clubs(Galatasaray, Fenerbahce, and Besiktas), to win the Turkish Super League at least 7 times and win at least 3 European cups in a 10 year period, to win CL by 2005(by the time Galatasaray turns 100), and to make Galatasaray one of the top 5 richest clubs by 2005(when we turn 100), and to have a 100th anniversry mini cup with Real Madrid, Manchester United, and Bayern Munich.

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
And u believe that crap of your president? :)

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jancker is another target for GS. Ali Durust our Vice Presidant is coming to Munchen tomarrow to finalize the Effenberg deal and discuss the possible transfer of Jancker with the Bayern representatives. Effenberg confirmed the deal.

·
Registered
428 Posts
waq said:
Our new presidant Ozhan Canaydin has a lot of money(at least for a presidant in Turkey) and promised at least 3-4 world wide known class foreigners, a new stadium in European standards(they are gonna start building in June), the best players in Turkey that aren't playing in the top 3 clubs(Galatasaray, Fenerbahce, and Besiktas), to win the Turkish Super League at least 7 times and win at least 3 European cups in a 10 year period, to win CL by 2005(by the time Galatasaray turns 100), and to make Galatasaray one of the top 5 richest clubs by 2005(when we turn 100), and to have a 100th anniversry mini cup with Real Madrid, Manchester United, and Bayern Munich.
WOW:dazed::eek::dazed:....nice plans...the future seems to be your's....and there are still people who make fun of Jupp Heynckes because he once said "I promise you, we will win the European Cup this year.":D

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Stop your sarcasm, eric ;) :D

Carsten Jancker Fußballgott :D

I dont think he would go to Gala... I think Effe is more likely... but Jancker :undecide: he will probably rot on Bayern's bench for one more season :tongue:

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
well, whats cool is that im not reading anything about both transfer roumors in the news and football sites.....but anyway involving both transfers,id be happy mor if Jancker went to Galatasaray bcuz he will get 1st team football with a team playing in a European competetion and he will not have to stay on the bench as a 4th favorite to Elber,Pizarro,& Santa Cruz.......moreover,he will benefit his chances with the mannschaft since Voller will be seeing him play more often........As for Effenberg,it will be cool to see him with galatasaray,but i think he is more like going to england ...but in england,hed proabably join a club not playin in europe next year ,so its better for him to join Galtasaray if he can.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Rafo said:
I don't want to see him returning with mental problems.
LOL :D

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Jancker better join another team. I don't want to see him returning with mental problems.
Take a look at your own countries first before you write these crappy posts.

Do you really think it´s funny???. Jokes are ok, but this **** right here is gotta end.

God Damn, people never learn!!!!!!!!!

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :mad: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :mad: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts