Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
It will be interresting to see how Spartak will play with all their new signings this year :) They have actually bought a whole new squad:

Clemente Rodriguez
Nemanja Vidic
Cavenaghi
Alenitchev
Jiranek
Boyarintsev
Rubins
Dedura

And a few russian u-21 internationals also.

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Is it the same Cavenaghi from River Plate?

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
yeah its THE Cavenaghi from River. And i also hope that Galatasaray dont put any reserves in this match, that would be a bit sad as this match could get very nice.

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
The lineup for Spartak tonight will be:

Kowalevski
Jiranek Vidic Dedura Rodriguez
Soáve
Samedov Boyarintsev
Alenitchev
Cavenaghi Pjanovic

·
*the drum drum*
43,171 Posts
That's a quite strong attack you have there.. Cavenaghi, Pjanovic and Alenitchev where all quite highly rated in their day!

Not to imply that any of them are old or finished, just that the first two haven't quite turned out as they where originally expect..

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
If Pjanovic is the guy we wanted from Red Star a couple of years ago.....then you have a very strong attack!

Fener have also been after Cavenaghi for a while....well that is according to the turkish media...:D

·
*the drum drum*
43,171 Posts
Yes, we chased both players for a while..

Pjanovic turned out to be an lazy, obese drunk from what a Serb informed me. And Cavenaghi, despite being mega-talented had problems settling in at Spartak early on..

Alenitchev is the ex-Roma, ex-Porto Champions' League winner and goalscorer in the final.. Unless that's another Alenitchev? :D

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
its the UEFA and Champions League winner Alenitchev, not another one :D.. anyway, Pjanovic has been injured for quite a while and Cavenaghi just needs time for settling. And yes its Pjanovic from Red Star. Actually Spartaks defence is rated higher than the attack, but Pjanovic and Cavenaghi is very nice. They also have some good Russian u-21 internation Attackers in Bazhenov and Pavlychenko on the bench. Too bad that we havn't bought our Star Defensive-midfielder yet, but it is rumoured that hes on his way :D.

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Well.....then i might even consider watching this game! :D

But if gala plays with their "babies" then it will be painful to watch.....even for a Fener fan.... :tongue:

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Cengo said:
Well.....then i might even consider watching this game! :D

But if gala plays with their "babies" then it will be painful to watch.....even for a Fener fan.... :tongue:
even versus borussia dortmund, i was surprised at Petre in the fiest eleven.
is he tested still or to leave?
our youngsters need experience.give them chance. ;)

·
Registered
70,345 Posts
Wow Ov.Petre vs Soava...nice Romanian duel in midfield :D

1-0 for Spartak, Cavenaghi. Petre´s mistake I think.

·
Premium Member
7,139 Posts
Guys, could someone please keep posted what's going on there

1 - 20 of 27 Posts