Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
*the drum drum*
Joined
·
42,810 Posts
12.01.2004 - Monday A Galatasaray - Kaiserslautern

14.01.2004 - Wednesday A Galatasaray - Spartak Moskova

17.01.3004 - Friday FINAL (Winner Group A - Winner Group B)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,513 Posts
Won't all the players be dead by 3004? :D
Which teams are in the other group?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
667 Posts
Well, the game is supposed to be tomorrow, but if the weather in Antalya continues as it has been, it looks doubtful that the match will take place. So the start of the GS resurrection may have to wait ;). Anyway, I hope that Terim gives a chance to the youth team players during this preseason, and I am also wondering what our new defender Emrah will be capable of. Maybe him and Suat Usta can form a nice partnership in the center of defence for the second part of the season. We might as well give youth a chance for the rest of the campaign, because there will not be a whole lot to play for anyway :rolleyes: .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,774 Posts
I?lk 11'imiz: Mondragon, Ömer, Orhan, Tamas, Murat, Ergün, Volkan, Batista, Petre, Sabri, Bratu.

terim is a jerk, he still doesnt play suat even when its the friendlies...and umit karan should be up there usin these matches to form a good partnership with bratu...

this terim is an ass...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,826 Posts
koreancrew said:
I?lk 11'imiz: Mondragon, Ömer, Orhan, Tamas, Murat, Erg�E, Volkan, Batista, Petre, Sabri, Bratu.

terim is a jerk, he still doesnt play suat even when its the friendlies...and umit karan should be up there usin these matches to form a good partnership with bratu...

this terim is an ass...
thanx, koreancrew

is there Halil Altintop?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,774 Posts
ilkerrrrrrrrrrr

i love that lil kid

he came in and scored a goal that same minute...the 93rd minute!!! he must play the left back for this team...and volkan is gettin his old form back...team overrall played good...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,826 Posts
koreancrew said:
ilkerrrrrrrrrrr

i love that lil kid

he came in and scored a goal that same minute...the 93rd minute!!! he must play the left back for this team...and volkan is gettin his old form back...team overrall played good...
good job;) :cool: ;)

i am not sure whether our DFs did well or not
counter attacked a lot by the kaisers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,774 Posts
rite now i hav to say we have the best and most youth payers int he league, and its bout time we started usin them,. whenevr they play together this team is amazing...
 

·
Third Place Winner, April Photo Contest 2008
Joined
·
3,578 Posts
Our younglings gave me hope yesterday. Maybe we wont win the leauge this year but we will have very impressive young players for next session.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,774 Posts
ive beennsayin all along, this team is madd good, but terim is baddd

i think its obvious what ive been sayin now; the youngsters should always be playing, not frank and bulent and them...we have fatih to blame for that

kubi, here's another match where youngsters played and gala were like lions...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,513 Posts
Congratulations on the win! How were the ROM trio, Bratu, Petre and Tamas?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,774 Posts
good as always, but batista impressed more than petre as usual :D where did terim think he was right in leaving an amazing batista on the bench? terim needs to get it together or get it out...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,513 Posts
koreancrew said:
good as always, but batista impressed more than petre as usual :D where did terim think he was right in leaving an amazing batista on the bench? terim needs to get it together or get it out...
Well the team did the job, didn't they? Thats what I look for in assessing results, and I think the boss knows what he is doing. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
koreancrew said:
ive beennsayin all along, this team is madd good, but terim is baddd

i think its obvious what ive been sayin now; the youngsters should always be playing, not frank and bulent and them...we have fatih to blame for that

kubi, here's another match where youngsters played and gala were like lions...
Yes, but it is still a friendly. I am waiting to see how things will work.
I am all for the youngsters playing for the team, even if they don't succeed immediately. But I am not sure if we have a good enough squad. Hopefully we will make the needed transfer at the end of the season.
As for Fatih Terim, it seems he is the one who decided to take out from the squad Bülent Korkmaz, Frank de Boer, Hakan Ünsal, Elvir Baliç, and Arif Erdem. So he must be given some credit. I think it was better to wait the end of the half of the season to take such decisions, that's what he did.
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top