Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
Wow we have been playing great in the first half. We should have been leading by 5 or 6 goals, but we have been unlucky (Bratu hit the post). Remember Werder Bremen are leading the Bundes league.
I like the attitude of our players. It is very different than what we have seen the past 18 months.

The best players in the first half: Bratu, Sabri and Volkan.

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
I must say that im very impressed by GS tonight....seems like totally different team. The young players are really showing all their talent. The only player not playing well is Bratu...the guy seems to be doing everything wrong.

I hope GS plays well in the second half too....it has been a fun game so far!;)

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
i swear with these performances we can easily get by villareal in the uefa cu p...

bratu is just unlucky, i think he needs a striking partner at all times, or else the only strikers can be karan or sukur, not bratu...

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
Cengo said:
I must say that im very impressed by GS tonight....seems like totally different team. The young players are really showing all their talent. The only player not playing well is Bratu...the guy seems to be doing everything wrong.

I hope GS plays well in the second half too....it has been a fun game so far!;)
I think Bratu has been unlucky with his finishing, but he has been causing a lot of problems to the Werder Bremen defence with his speed.

Btw this doesn't seem like a preseason match at all. The intesity and tackling is like it would be in a competative game.

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
We won the game 2-0.

The 2nd half was average. Werder Bremen were the better team in the first 15-20 minutes, but then we started dominating.
I think the referee ruined the 2nd half with some bad calls.

The positive was that we created about 10 good goal chances.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Manny said:
We won the game 2-0.

The 2nd half was average. Werder Bremen were the better team in the first 15-20 minutes, but then we started dominating.
I think the referee ruined the 2nd half with some bad calls.

The positive was that we created about 10 good goal chances.
Who scored?

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
For a new team we played very well, but I am a bit disappointed that young players like Cafercan, Eyup, Emah, Daniel Toszer, Ilker, Mulayim, and Aykut did not get much of a chance to play.

I am very happy with our defense Omer, Suat, Orhan Ak, Ergun, and Tamas are playing very well and Murat and Volkan have really shaped up our midfield.

If we transfer Ibrahim Akin from Altay and Fatih Sonkaya from Roda like it is being suggested than we will have a great team in 2-3 years, if everything goes well that is.

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
there r sum steps that r taken when new players r bought, but already we've gotten past sum, some of u's dont see that, continuously youngsters were bein played on and off, the team plays good together already, youngsters or old mofos

since our youngsters r playin awesumly together, all thats left is gettin more youngsters and buildin the team up

i think the team is strong enuff for the turkish cup...uefa cup success would be superbly awesumly...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts