Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I posted this thread to see if we anyone was interested in having an EE Prediction League where we could select say the best game from some more well known leagues in Eastern Europe and have a prediction league.

Hopefully this can get the EE forum back to what it was before :) If we can find someone willing to administrate the league then we could hopefully get it running by the time most of the leagues resume after their breaks.

So anyone up for it?

·
Banned
1,415 Posts
Yet again a good idea from you TJK, I support it, this way we can get to know eachothers leagues a little better and we're busy getting the EE forum active again so I'm all for it. ;)

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well if we get enough people interested and if we can find someone to administrate the league it could take off :) Hopefully this time we can get a league started :)

·
Registered
36,150 Posts
always keen to help you boys out, I'm in :)

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
I'm in...of course

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
so how is this thing gonna work?

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Firstly we need to find someone that is willing to administrate the league and then we can take it from there :)

So is there anyone willing to be the administrator?

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Alright Adrian and the rest of the EE forum i will become the administrator of the EE prediction league :D

Also i would mostly appreciate if Drulic and Kaluzny joined me in becoming administrators then we could rotate each week :D

Finally we need to work out how we are gonna decide the fixtures of the prediction league if we can do this we can get this league underway :)

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
TJK said:
Alright Adrian and the rest of the EE forum i will become the administrator of the EE prediction league :D

Also i would mostly appreciate if Drulic and Kaluzny joined me in becoming administrators then we could rotate each week :D

Finally we need to work out how we are gonna decide the fixtures of the prediction league if we can do this we can get this league underway :)

I agree that a rotation system is good ;)

I have an idea for the fixtures. We could predict about 8 games each week, and we could have say a major game from each major EE league. Like 1 game from the Czexh Rep, one from Russia, one from Ukraine etc.

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Using Adrian's idea by predicting the best fixture from the more well known leagues i think we should use leagues such as
Bulgaria
Croatia
Czech Rep
Hungary
Poland
Romania
Russia
Ukraine
Yugoslavia

Well these 9 leagues look to be the better and more well known leagues in Eastern Europe and if i have left a league out that you guys want please feel free to recommend it because im sure we could fit one more league in.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
i also agree with the rotation system thing. When do we start? There are some leagues on winter breaks, maybe all of them, idk, so lets pretty much begin when they do.

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well i think the majority of the leagues start towards the end of February so we can start from then. Also we can use the European fixtures of Sparta Pargue and Slovan Liberec for our prediction league :D

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
yea, that would be a good idea, since they are the only two EE teams left in European Competition :(

1 - 20 of 29 Posts