Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 3885 Posts

·
Registered
13,606 Posts
2006/2007?
don't you mean 2007/2008?

oh and on topic this year i'll finally follow (as much as possible) nhl season.
found some site with hockey torrents. though i am a bit shifted in time :)

·
Registered
13,606 Posts
no problem. fixed

anyway almost a month ago i downloaded this preseason game between leafs and oilers, they played some youngster justin pogge in goal, i thought he was good but now i see they don't have him on the roster, anyone know why?

·
Registered
65,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MaidenMadness said:
no problem. fixed

anyway almost a month ago i downloaded this preseason game between leafs and oilers, they played some youngster justin pogge in goal, i thought he was good but now i see they don't have him on the roster, anyone know why?
Don't know em, but if he's a Leafs player chances are his career will go down the toilet :howler:

·
Registered
13,606 Posts
leafs are some kind of a joke?

anyways now when you mentioned hockey i remembered i have two downloaded games from last week i haven't watched yet. devils vs thrashers and red wings vs mighty ducks

might as well go watch them now... or i might go and finish with twin peaks...be as it may it might not be a bad decision to go and watch something :)
later

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Dmitriy said:
The hockey thread here used to be real active, now it's gone. With the NHL seaosn just under way I've made a new thread for it.
isn´t really gone, yo´ll find it here on Page 2.

Hockey baby :thumbsup:

·
Registered
65,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
MaidenMadness said:
leafs are some kind of a joke?

anyways now when you mentioned hockey i remembered i have two downloaded games from last week i haven't watched yet. devils vs thrashers and red wings vs mighty ducks

might as well go watch them now... or i might go and finish with twin peaks...be as it may it might not be a bad decision to go and watch something :)
later
If you like physical hockey with not much skill you'd like the Leafs. Detroit, Ottawa, Bufallo, Colorado, Montreal and Edmonton play good hockey. CHeck out Pittsburgh they have awsome talent. Crosby, Malkin, and Staal.

·
Ne oprastam
12,643 Posts
Man Leafs suck,they need to make a big trade if they want to have any chance of making the playoffs.

Milan Lucic:star:

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
For some reason i'm just not excited about this season... the only games i've seen so far are all the Wings (only been to one game in person and that was against Calgary last week) and Saturday's game between the Flames and Oilers on HNIC. Also i saw some of coach's corner and Cherry was giving props to Nolan for the job he has done with the Islanders... and asking where are those people that laughed at Garth Snow for the contract he gave to DiPietro. :D

The best goal so far this season has come from Patrick Kane (great rookie of the Chicago Blackhawks) and you can see it at the 2:30 mark of this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLFZzYQEL5c

1 - 20 of 3885 Posts