Artmedia-Levski 0-1 :) and :(
Rosenborg-Zenit 0-2 :)
Litex -Strasbourg 0-2 :(
Heerenveen-Steaua 1-3 :)
Lokomotiv Moskva-Sevilla 0-1 :(
Lille -Shakhtar 3-2 :(
Slavia -Palermo 2-1 :)

9/32 teams left, which is a great achievement for our clubs, considering
the economic background of most of them. hell, 6 of them even having good to excellent chances to reach the next round. (one of them even having a hungarian player in the squad which is the biggest surprise of all)

Rapid, Levski, Zenit, Steaua can already be considered playing 1/8 finals,
shakhtar and slavia with some decent chances left. only artmedia, lokomotiv and litex will probably say good-bye.

·
First Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
42,192 Posts
Gonna watch the Steaua match tonight :shades: it seems the stadium is sold out for the first time since the fall of communism in Romania.

·
Registered
55,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Andor said:
Gonna watch the Steaua match tonight :shades: it seems the stadium is sold out for the first time since the fall of communism in Romania.
heerenveen godverdamme, lekker roken niet betalen, lekker hongaarse meisjes niet betalen, wij niet want de moffens godverdamme :D

well, these are the phrases I can say in dutch, but I can read and understand dutch properly :D

·
Registered
55,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the best is those berliner idiots are out :D
without dárdai pál in the squad, obviously.

and for slavia, dam, they had the chance, lost 0-1 only, one fvcking goal would have been enough. and then, even herczegfalvi zoltán played for the last 13 minutes :howler:

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
come on fellow romanians lets represent EE.... however i really hope we get a cl team next year as that would be the icing on the cake... However its in a way sad that we are in the same group, because holand will probably make it and its between romania and bulgaria for the other spot.. hopefully we will see 2 cracking games.

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
Harry Potter said:
thank you! we will need it :)
all your teams will need it :).. inter, bayern, and liverpool will have some tough games... maybe inter will have the easiest of the 3, but liverpool will find benfica very tough and we will give bayern HELL at the san siro.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
GICA said:
I´m sorry for Shakhtar. A pity.
Dont be sad now you will have Lucescu,rat,stoican and Marica back in Romania.....

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
HajdukSplit said:
hopefully all of them will be out next round :thmbup: I only feel bad for Artmedia but they had an amazing run

What a sad little dwarf (nay, gnome) you are. :thmbdown:

·
Registered
69,085 Posts
whats with the insults, I can't have any say on this? why should I support teams which I don't know one player on the team, its not like they are going to win the tournament

I should support them just because they are EE? :howler: well then should I be supporting the NJ Nets and NJ Devils because they are from New Jersey? :googly:

I just say something and all you have is insults...weird :googly:

·
Registered
69,085 Posts
and I'm sure you would be sooooooooo happy if Dinamo Zagreb, Hajduk Split or Zrinjski Mostar made this type of run :doh:

please, your so full of it, go watch Milicic sit in the crowd, maybe he'll get into a fight with a fan

·
Sheperdesque
21,256 Posts
HajdukSplit said:
and I'm sure you would be sooooooooo happy if Dinamo Zagreb, Hajduk Split or Zrinjski Mostar made this type of run :doh:

please, your so full of it, go watch Milicic sit in the crowd, maybe he'll get into a fight with a fan
Zrinjski already had a great run in Europe.. they ran all the way to Azerbeijan and back :howler: (sorry Ero)

1 - 20 of 464 Posts