Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He resumed training today so I guess that must mean he'll be available again in time for Chelsea and/or Rosenborg. Some good news at last.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
khimik said:
He resumed training today so I guess that must mean he'll be available again in time for Chelsea and/or Rosenborg. Some good news at last.
blimey that was quick wasn't it ? he was still in plaster last week on Premiership diaries :eekani:

very good news, he was great against Chelsea last year, remember the F.A.Cup game ? as soon as he came on him and Vieira completely owned the midfield. ;)

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hope this means that Wenger will rest Cesc as we all saw Edu and Cesc are WAAAAY too attacking minded to play together, and I'd think a midfield of Edu and Ray Parlour mk.2 would work very well.

·
Registered
983 Posts
I think the guy Arsenal desperately needs back is Gilberto - u don't realise how useful he is until he's gone for a while. But having Edu back will hopefully help bring some much needed bite to the centre.

·
Registered
791 Posts
If Edu doesn't make it, I would consider moving Lauren into midfield because Cesc and Flamini will get swamped by Chelsea. At least there will be some fight and after all it is Lauren's natural position. Hoyte, who will have to play in the Champions League will cover at right back. :shades:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
yes so would i Titi, i would consider it anyway even if Edu is ok, Lauren is the only player with experience who could seriously do a good solid job we have i think.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts