Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first topic on this forum...and I swear the first time I have spoken properly about football :)

Edu has left Corinthians to go to Arsenal, according to The Evening Standard here, he is quoted as saying:
"I never expected to be leaving Brazil. I'm flying to London to have a medical and taking my brother and advisor."
He's arrival is sure to mean the departure of either Petit or Viera (come to the Villa....all would even be forgiven for you Petit!).

I'm sorry if I'm repeating another topic...but Ze, I wanted your opinion...obviously this time you will have heard of him ;)

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Natalya, this information comes in like Wurz :)
Ze and myself alredy have booked tickets to SP to beat the directors up. You (as you always pose so sweet & innocent) could do a Doris Day version of the same thing... :)

CESF

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
See I was so hoping...but once again I am about 48hrs behind everyone else! It was one of the first times I have seen or even heard Corinthians mentioned in the English press!

It was a Corinthians theme night last night as I saw a big punch up between Corinthians and Palmeiras!!!! The pigs could not handle the skill of Corinthians and decided to try and kill them instead! This was coverage from ages ago...and then Corinthians picked up the biggest trophy I have ever seen...it took about 3 players to manage it!

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Natalay,
Edu is brilliant...he plays very similar to Petit, but i reckon he is better than Petit (so does Arsene Wenger!:))
That fight was lat year, Corinthians x Palmeiras....Edilson had just scored the goal that would give us the title, then got the ball and started jiggling it in hte middle of the field...then the gay Paulo Nunes went to kick him...he got him, Edilson just stood up and whacked Paulo Nunes right in his butt....Paulo Nunes flew!!:):):)
It's a very sad day for Corinthians, losing the player that gives the most blood for the team!:( He only played 4 months in the first team and is already in a top european club!:)
Good luck Edu and Silvinho:) both of them were raised in Corinthians!!

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep, from this article I also learnt that Silvinho was from Corinthians too...shame he plays for the Gooners! I don't like anyone but Villa!!! (in EPL, I love my beloved Lazio of course!)

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
I hate Arsenal aswell...but they are buying al my home grown players.....so I got to support Silvinho and Edu...but hope the gooners lose!:)

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hate Arsenal even more now, I hope that Edu kicks that salope Petit out of the Arsenal line up!

·
Premium Member
14,067 Posts
Ze, any news about who's going to replace Edu?

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Kafka good to see you back:)
Vagner will proabbly come..he is the new star of Brazilian football..the guy is simply AMAZING:) The problem is that he is too stubborn and wants 300.000 dollars a month, Corinthians only(?) agrees to pay him 200.000 a month. I would certainly settle for a retirement with 10% of that:)
Also, Mineiro might come from Ponte Preta..but all he does is fouls! but he is pretty good.
Vampeta and Edilson might leave:(

·
Premium Member
14,067 Posts
What's the word on Vampeta? I think that his leaving would be the biggest blow yet...

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
he wants to go to europe.
when gavioes invaded PArque sao jorge last week, Edilson did not like the complaints and , some Gavioes members wanted to beat Edilson up.:( Vampeta was training with brazil, and said he would not play for COrinthians until Gavieos says "i'm sorry" for Edilson. So far the directors of gavioes have not said nothing...don';t know if they will.
I guess it already the start of july, if another 3 weeks nothing happens they will have to come back, cause the European season fo signings will be closed, and they will have no were to play!:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts