Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Edu said that he knows there is a possibility to play for the english national team and he is thinking about it. What do you guys think about this? I think he knows he is not good enough to start for us. ;)

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
brasileiro said:
Edu said that he knows there is a possibility to play for the english national team and he is thinking about it. What do you guys think about this? I think he knows he is not good enough to start for us. ;)
:yuck:

·
Registered
407 Posts
...or he just says these things to get the attention of Parreira, so he will be called up...

·
Administrator
29,790 Posts
The thing is that this dude have been called before for the NT. I do not remember if he played or not, one could check.
Now, a player that start such "If i do get a call I will play for..." Should be called for a friend against Singpoure and never be called again...

M

·
0 Posts
It won't happen. I don't think there is a place for him on the team to be honest. There might be a place for him on the left of a diamond midfield though, if he is lucky. ;) I don't think most England fans would want him either.

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
i think he could play for Brazil...hes got great technique and can distribute the ball to the great offensive players Brazil have very well..hes a great passer and is big...he can jump into the play as well.

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
We got better players than him.

Only because he is in a good phase does not necessary guarantee him in our squad, let alone in the Brazilian first team.

and mind you that I know Edu's football since he used to play in the U-21 of Corinthians in 98, and I really like him as a player and as a person (not that i know him personally;) )

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
i just don't get it! i've been following this guy since in 1999(corinthian) and i was thought he is nt material. he has the same potential as gilberto. who is good enough for nt jcamilo?:)

·
Administrator
29,790 Posts
When He started for Corinthians, I found him as a potential (even because back them we had nothing). But I can not find a player that in his 5 years of professional carrer do not had a entire year of starter for a club to "Demand" chances in NT. I think we can have him in the list and watch him (Ze, I think when Leao called god and the world for the Confederations Cup in 2001 Edu was in the list. However I am not sure if he was inscribed in the competition. But then I am neither with patience to go for it)...

For the NT ? I can not forget Dudu as a option. And Right now My brazilian team would not use DMs, Just one, and the second one more free, as volante (either two or one), then Renato, Elano, Kleberson, Juninho, Ze Roberto are all usable.

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Jcamilo,

I have followed all his career and he has never been called up fro Brazil.... such that he is considering playing for England;)

He was almost called up for the olympics, but LUxemburgo and his mafia din't let him, Felipe & Pedrinho go to the olympics which he did deserve to go. He was much better than Mozart & Marcos Paulo:yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
I'd have him in the English NT like a shot, Edu is about 50,000,000 times more talented than Nicky Butt :yuck:

but the facts are he isn't English,he has no English ties,he has just lived here for three years.;)

maybe he'd be better off trying for Portugal at least he has a Grandfather or something,if he is allowed to play for England it is simply a mockery of International competition. :yuck:

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Jern,

If you look at the files in the Portuguese forum just before Euro 2000, I had already thoght of him playing for Portugal in Euro 2000.

Felipao should call him up..... then that would amek 2 ex-Corinthians players playing for Portugal = Deco & Edu;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts