Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once i saw a programme about Vasco Da Gama´s psyhio dont remember his name, but the programme talked about him as if he was some kind of wizard. My question is when you saw him with Edm :thumbsup: undo, Edmundo started to cry, what is their special relation.

·
Administrator
30,843 Posts
Pai Santana (a black dude with white clothes) , a legendary dude, massagist of Vasco, believer of Ubamda. (I guess it is him you refer)

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
i think the man was sick...so Edmundo brought the team to see him...but he was upset because he didnt want to team to see him while he was so ill...Edmundo was crying thinking about the time...i saw this on the world football show on fox sports world....talking about Pai Santana. Talked about how he lit candles by the end of the field and the striker got burnt and had to leave, and his sub came on and scored the winning goals...something like that...

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just want to say I love Edmundo he moght be frantic some time, but his soccer skills is just pure classl

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
Edmundo is just a big girl's blouse :D
Man, don't make me get you... :boxing:

;)

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
RIVALDO10 said:
EDMUNDO is the only brazilian player that i don't like :yuck:
really he was sick :mad:
Come on, he is fierce, agreed, but as someone before me said, his football skills are world class.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts