Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I wanted to know if Edmundo has got a new club since he left Fluminense. Can anyone help me? THX.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Nope, still unemployed. There's a rumour that Atletico-MG and a Mexican club are interested, but it could be just hot air.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Garrincha said:
Nope, still unemployed. There's a rumour that Atletico-MG and a Mexican club are interested, but it could be just hot air.
THX, I heard about a month ago that Botafogo is interested in him, but they denied it, is that right?

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Yeah, he was offered by his agent but the club thought the cost-benefit ratio wasn't good.

But sooner or later he'll find a new club. It must be said in his favour that last season Edmundo was remarkably absent from the headlines; maybe maturity taught him to avoid antagonizing his teammates with thoughtless and aggressive statements. I do hope he finds a place to play soon.

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
I would give anything to have him back at Vasco. :sigh:
Well, almost anything. ;)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are also other clubs interested in him or only that 2 clubs? And do you know which Mexican club it is?

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Freddy23 said:
Yeah, together with Romàrio :dielaugh:
Why not? They would form a lethal attacking pair... :howler: ;)

·
Registered
390 Posts
edmundo was surprisingly professional last season, with no new controversies.. i remember hearin that he was one of the first to arrive in practice and last to leave, so it seems he has finally matured
altho i hate vasco i wouldnt wish that even on them... i am fans of both ROMARIO and edmundo, but both of them together always ends up in trouble for the team, n $hit i want the rio teams to get back some respect no matter what team it comes from...

falou

·
Registered
390 Posts
btw early in 2004 there wer rumors that edmundo got injured playin a pelada, when he was recovering from another injury, n flu got pissed... but that apparently was never confirmed...

falou

1 - 11 of 11 Posts