Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone descibe him for me? Can he return to the national team after he recovered? He is a centerback, right?

·
Administrator
30,932 Posts
Edmilson is a player that can play in many positions , he have been a right-full back, central defender, DM, right middlefield. Good passing, tall, fast and clean player. A bit undisciplined tatically wise and sometimes irregular.
Parreira mindset is often to give oportunity to the players after they return to injuries, so both him and Gilberto Silva may expect some calls although they may have lost some space.

·
Banned
1,724 Posts
My team AS ROMA has has a strong connection over the years with Brazilian players,for example,Cafu,Aldair,Cerezo,Falcao etc.Just now we are really needing a left back and maybe also a left winger.Can you tell me which players are the best around that play in those positions in Brazil?Also,any other good players that may be able to make it in Serie A?Just now Kaka and Adriano are 2 of the best players in Serie A,and we also have Mancini who is a good player,although having a poor season for us this year.
Also,you should have a look at this Brazilian site

1 - 4 of 4 Posts