Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Arsenal sign Edmilson

Arsenal have signed central defender Edmilson from Sao Paulo. Manager Arsene Wenger returned from Brazil having finalised the details of the transfer. Edmilson signed a five year contract.

Flamengo doesn´t want to sell Athirson

After the Sunday derby against Vasco, Flamengo´s management said they don´t want to sell the defender and team captain Athirson.

Celta wants Alex from Palmeiras

Apart from Vampeta, the Spanish from Celta want to buy the midfielder Alex from Palmeiras. Parmalat, Palmeiras´ sponsor, asked US$ 20 millions for
the player.

A goal for Junior Baiano

Fabio Baiano, who scored the second Flamengo goal against Vasco, decided to dedicated the goal to Junior Baiano. ‘He´s living a difficult moment with his knee surgery. I´d like to share my happiness with him’.

Romário still believes in Vasco

After the defeat in the derby against Flamengo, Romário still believes that his team can win the Carioca´s Championship title. 'There´s still another game to play and I´m sure we can win it'.

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
That was a better deal for Edmilson than for Arsenal. Why din't they buy Roque Jr, Emerson or Cacapa, cause Edmilson is a midfielder who is playing in defense!:(

1 - 2 of 2 Posts