Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello mates!

I want to edit some details about me and when I done I have to answer the question:

"Where will World Cup 2022 take place?
Where will World Cup 2022 take place? Which Country?"

I put my answer (Quatar or State of Quatar or Catar)

and then a windows appears "You did not enter the correct format for the Where will World Cup 2022 take place? field. Please read the field description for the expected format."

What is the solution.

Cheers!

·
Registered
44,288 Posts
Not sure if they've fixed it or not but he has misspelled the name of the country regardless. There's no "u" or "c".

I put my answer (Quatar or State of Quatar or Catar)

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
I'm still not convinced the World Cup will actually happen in Q'taar. What's this now, the fifth time something has happened with regards to that question that indicates it won't go through?

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts
In American English, spelt primarily refers to the hardy wheat grown mostly in Europe, and the verb spell makes spelled in the past tense and as a past participle. In all other main varieties of English, spelt and spelled both work as the past tense and past participle of spell, at least where spell means to form words letter by letter or (with out) to make clear. Outside the U.S., the two forms are interchangeable in these uses, and both are common.
Spell spelt any way you wish

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not sure if they've fixed it or not but he has misspelled the name of the country regardless. There's no "u" or "c".
Actually I have spelled well and I tried with Qatar, State of Qatar and Catar.

The error continues.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts