Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
gaichas or gaychas don't know actually trains with ac MILAN !!!
18 yrs old forward from LATVIA
BARESI said that his first week training with Primavera (reserve team)
was impressive and that milan is ready to sign him to play with reserve.
Very good new for latvian football.just imagine in 4 years next world cup our forward at the place of Shevchenko ...
if you have pictures or other informations...fotr the one who speak russian Football.lv

·
Registered
19,837 Posts
I think they write it Edgars Gauračs in Latvian and is naturlly playing with the U-19. Don't ask me how to pronounce it though.

Thanks for the info. I will search on my side. :)

·
1st Tier Poster
48,810 Posts
Well, there's a long way from Milan's reserves to the first team. Most of the youngsters end up loaned out to Serie B and weaker Serie A teams and then leave Milan. But it would indeed be a great deal for Latvian football if it comes through.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Yes. This is a long discussed topic in Latvian football and football fans should be happy. Interesting that Gauračs [In Latvian grammar it's easy - you pronounce word the same way you write it and no tricky schemes] is not playing in any Virslīga club, he's playing for Dižvanagi from Rezekne, 1st division and that coaches evidently have ignored him, however he has showed his potential long ago and the tournament in Moscow was were scouts watched him out. Even if he doesn't get in Milan main squad, the training in Milan system is perfect for him, he can later go the way Stepanovs did, he wasn't playing for Arsenal 1st team, but became in average good player.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts