Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This guy is sick! He can head da ball , shoot with his left/right , strong , big , blazin speed , very athletic , explosive , good on da ball , good first touch , good vision , can pass , finish! he is one baaaaaad motha****a :thumbsup:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He reminds me of a young shevchenko :eekani:

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Hes good really is a good scorer, but idk for some reason I think he needs to be the USA's flashy player because we dont have that. He will be the one who takes us to the next level with moves and such.. But will see

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
And yeah Europe is where he should be very very soon

·
Registered
447 Posts
i have a feeling he will be in europe shortly he played good in the MLS this year but he is doin exceptional internationally i cant wait to see where this young talent ends up

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Johnson.........................Buddle

Da BEST US tandem ever. Peeps talk about Eskandarian. Buddle is a 6'2 200 burger eatin machine w/ smooth skillz. Pair them up and CRAZINESS is coming! :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
I would still go with Eskandarian over Buddle.

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
I would go with Eskandarian as well, Buddle has yet to prove himself. He has all the necessary things to be good, except motivation. With that, he can be a great player.

However, with the addition of Atne Razov, his future looks a bit bleak in Columbus...

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
MagicalEd said:
I would go with Eskandarian as well, Buddle has yet to prove himself. He has all the necessary things to be good, except motivation. With that, he can be a great player.

However, with the addition of Atne Razov, his future looks a bit bleak in Columbus...
I think Columbus's Whole Future Looks bleak. :D

·
Banned
3,551 Posts
Buddle compared to Johnson is like Robinho compared to Crissy Ronaldo. Buddle has more natural talent, but is more raw and isn't as good of an overall player, like Robinho. However, should he harness his talent, he could be amazing.

I think Johnson will be a star with Gaven, Szetela, and Spector. So I do think he'll be one of the next US stars, but he won't shine alone.

That being said, he is a fantastic player, one that really excites me. He is much like McBride, in that work ethic aspect, but he has more natural talent than the Fulham man, so I expect great things out of him.

I agree with you, Jonny, a combination of Buddle and Johnson could be absolutely amazing for us. We just have to hope they both continue to develop.

·
Banned
4,388 Posts
Isaac said:
Buddle compared to Johnson is like Robinho compared to Crissy Ronaldo. Buddle has more natural talent, but is more raw and isn't as good of an overall player, like Robinho. However, should he harness his talent, he could be amazing.

I doubt if you have seen Robinho lately but he is by far the superior and more complete player...

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
Eddie Jonhson isnt the nxt usa start he is the nxt manchester united star after eagles and richardson

·
Banned
3,551 Posts
MutOofd said:
I doubt if you have seen Robinho lately but he is by far the superior and more complete player...
I see him all of the time. :) I don't base my view of a player on one highlight clip showing him doing nothing but stepovers.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Isaac said:
I see him all of the time. :) I don't base my view of a player on one highlight clip showing him doing nothing but stepovers.

lol

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Eddie reminds me of Terrel Owens. He is da saker version! :thmbup:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts