Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our Group G opponents Ecuador have beaten Yugoslavia by the single goal. Since we're often compared to our neighbours, this seems not to be a great sign. Yugo got 2 red cards(nothing new for them) and Ecuador one.

EKVADOR: Jose Cevallos - Augusto Poroso, Ivan Hurtado, Ulyses de la Cruz, Raul Guerron - Alfonso Obregon, Alex Aguinaga, Cleber Chala (Carlos Tenorio, 46), Edison Mendez, Edwin Tenorio (Angel Fernandez, 61) - Agustin Delgado.

tkz. JUGOSLAVIJA: Dragoslav Jevriæ (Vukašin Poleksiæ, 90) - Zoran Mirkoviæ, Dejan Stefanoviæ, Mladen Krstajiæ, Siniša Mihajloviæ - Slaviša Jokanoviæ, Nikola Lazetiæ, Vladimir Iviæ, Saša Iliæ (Nenad Brnoviæ, 62), Dejan Stankoviæ; Predrag Mijatoviæ (Bojan Brnoviæ, 89).

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
A friend of mine works for the MLS team Metrostars and was asked to work in the media room at last nights game...he said that there were 3 red cards given during the game...1 to Equador, 2 to that other country. Then he also said that there were a few brawls in the stands as well. He was not sure weather it was Equadorians or people from that other country who brawled since he was in the press box which is above the stadium.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
lucky we are playing Mexico first up and not ecuador...they're hitting some form of late. Beating ********* 1-0 i a good result, and they smashed Bulgaria a while back 3-0. Italy will have it tough.

·
Keyboard Hero
8,368 Posts
Nothing more than a load of shyt.

I don't fear Ecuador.

I'm raving pissed about Igor and I'm telling you our boys will lay a beating.

They have their good games and their bad games.

Looks like they're wasting their good ones now.

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yep, Ecuador has had a string of reasonably good results, I hope that comes to an end against us, but not befre they torture Italy :fero: ;)

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
leave me alone :depress:

·
Registered
10,611 Posts
JureM and Ero you guys are the perfect comedic partnership :D :D :D

i heard that our eastern neighbours played very dirty well what else can anyone expect:rolleyes:

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
They're npt spelling mistakes you spoons, only typos, I can spell...jeez.

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
there you have it, another great example of a typo :tongue:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts