Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 281 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
If Azerbaijan maintains 4 points in this two matches, we will be able to say that there is some development in national team...

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Orkhan said:
If Azerbaijan maintains 4 points in this two matches, we will be able to say that there is some development in national team...
And Mr. Asadov will decide to prolong a contract with Qoyu...sorry Diniyev for the next cycle.

·
Registered
468 Posts
But it will be a really good result. In fact, although we all don't like Diniyev, our national team has never yet lost at home under his charge. This is a quite good result for a coach of our national team, don't you think so?

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Orkhan said:
But it will be a really good result. In fact, although we all don't like Diniyev, our national team has never yet lost at home under his charge. This is a quite good result for a coach of our national team, don't you think so?
I’m very glad to see such an enthusiasm around, but don’t you think this is little bit stretchy? First of all we played only two official home games, Finland probably could be Brazil that day didn’t matter, it just was our moment of fame, as usual once in 3-4 years we show this trick. I don’t even want to talk about Kazakhs, probably was most disappointing result so far.
I was happy with result of the game with Finland - we needed that, all of us players, funs, country. It’s not even about result we don’t have a game and I have a hard time to see any improvement for the last year.

·
Registered
468 Posts
I agree, of course, but do you really think that under the charge of any other coach (even a famous from Europe) our national team can improve the quality of football? To my mind, it is far more better to record victories in the way we did against Finland, than show nice football, nevertheless, lose in the end. Many week European national teams benefit from such football and are able to maintain points only in this way, not thanks to impressive football...

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
I’m not talking about foreign or domestic coaches, although bringing famous one from Europe sound like a good idea. For me we don’t have coach at all as it stands today, he plays friendlys with one team then changes half of the team and loses by triple digit margin and changes 5-6 players again. That’s why we don’t have established style of play. Everybody on this forum can name at least 3-4 players who can make immediate impact from leadership and quality point of view.(Zaur, Rashad, Ramazanov,…) to name couple. So, what is his problem, does he really think about future of our football (bringing all foreigners) or more satisfies own ego?
And by the way, result with Finland has nothing to do with Diniyev's game plan or strategy. Look at his face when Emin scored, “O Allah, what have I done to deserve that” :)

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
It isn't even worth discussing Diniyev. He is a great ass*ole, along with people try to keep him. What makes him think that Perreira can do better than Rashad Sadyqov? Or why the f*ck he brings Leandro Gomes, when Zaur Ramazanov is, at least, NOT worse and much younger?
Diniyev and Asadov are the leaders of hostile movement against our football.

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
And about bringing a famous coach - yeah, why not? In this case we will hopefully have a coach who might be objective in choosing players for NT. But still there won't be any significant progress unless our clubs start to progress.

1 - 20 of 281 Posts