Xtratime Community banner

481 - 500 of 509 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
I have the full Armenia-Serbia (0-0) match recorded, also Armenia-Portugal (1-1) and Armenia-Poland (1-0).

Each video is about 500-600mb and is in wmv and quality is pretty good.

If anyone wants any of them, let me know and I will try to work it out with them.

I can upload to an FTP server if anyone has one or any other method they would prefer.

Let me know.

M

·
0 Posts
hayastan said:
I have the full Armenia-Serbia (0-0) match recorded, also Armenia-Portugal (1-1) and Armenia-Poland (1-0).

Each video is about 500-600mb and is in wmv and quality is pretty good.

If anyone wants any of them, let me know and I will try to work it out with them.

I can upload to an FTP server if anyone has one or any other method they would prefer.

Let me know.

see if you can use megaupload. the max there is 500 mb.

www.megaupload.com

or maybe www.badongo.com I heard this one is 1gb.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Es Ara [email protected] Hoknats demka.

His 1-on-1 miss againts Serbia should be a Strike 3 for Jones to never put him back on pitch. His short-ass made us lose a possible 6 points in total (

Dran Nazaryan & Shahgueldyan nuyn ankyuni mech petka rad anel.

jan Pachajyan jan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
260 Posts
ARMENIAN ULTRAS said:
hayastan

Can you also record Belgium vs Armenia game?
Yes, I will record the Belgium-Armenia game on Wednesday.

I am uploading the Armenia-Serbia game to badongo right now and I will post the link when it's done.

M

·
0 Posts
hayastan said:
Yes, I will record the Belgium-Armenia game on Wednesday.

I am uploading the Armenia-Serbia game to badongo right now and I will post the link when it's done.
sweet.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Man it must be hard to be a footballer emotionally, when you make a mistake, you must hear the whole country insult you and your family.. I feel bad for them

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Manucharian said:
Man it must be hard to be a footballer emotionally, when you make a mistake, you must hear the whole country insult you and your family.. I feel bad for them
It would not be so hard if you showed up to the game awake.Any drunk off his ass retard would have atleast gotten a shot on goal.

·
Registered
6,454 Posts
Mher Hzor said:
It would not be so hard if you showed up to the game awake.Any drunk off his ass retard would have atleast gotten a shot on goal.
its true, even if the guy fanned on the shot id understand cuz accidents happen but actually getting ur foot on it and shooting it wide of that big of a net is completely ridiculous. hes had many chances to prove himself and he has just the wrong way, and thats why he shouldnt play until he can get the scoring touch.

481 - 500 of 509 Posts