Xtratime Community banner

461 - 480 of 509 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Yerevan United said:
Pachajyan was the man of the match for sure bro... This kid is everywhere on the pitch... When is he gonna get picked up by a strong club???
Pachajyan deserves to be player of the year ...even though he didnt score alot of goals this year...

·
Money-Master
2,708 Posts
Hey Haykish.....check the Belge thread...i need you babbam

·
Money-Master
2,708 Posts
Our "problem" is the global Armenian problem. You are fm Hayastan....now a proud canadian. I was born in Montreal. Sorry to repeat myself, i have told you in person that i have a hard time understanding Eastern Arm (and Western Arm) in English text. Please answer me in English. Now, babbam is my uncle`s what ? is it a bad word? if yes, i`ll drop it .

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
HyeGrenadier said:
Our "problem" is the global Armenian problem. You are fm Hayastan....now a proud canadian. I was born in Montreal. Sorry to repeat myself, i have told you in person that i have a hard time understanding Eastern Arm (and Western Arm) in English text. Please answer me in English. Now, babbam is my uncle`s what ? is it a bad word? if yes, i`ll drop it .
that's a good idea drop it.

And no one is a proud Canadian my friend... Maybe you and your Grenadierian experience...but not me.

My Kid's Kid's Kid's Kids will be Armenians, even if they end up living in Madagascar.

·
Money-Master
2,708 Posts
Haykish said:
that's a good idea drop it.

And no one is a proud Canadian my friend... Maybe you and your Grenadierian experience...but not me.

My Kid's Kid's Kid's Kids will be Armenians, even if they end up living in Madagascar.
You do not give up your Armenian identity by being a Cdn citizen. They are not mutually exclusive. Each has their own responsibilities. I will remind all members of William Saroyan`s famous poem. Also, seeing you guys forces me to speak Armenian....something i only do with my mom and elderly Arm clients. I have a hard time understanding the eastern Arm accent/speech but i like challenges.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
HyeGrenadier said:
You do not give up your Armenian identity by being a Cdn citizen. They are not mutually exclusive. Each has their own responsibilities. I will remind all members of William Saroyan`s famous poem. Also, seeing you guys forces me to speak Armenian....something i only do with my mom and elderly Arm clients. I have a hard time understanding the eastern Arm accent/speech but i like challenges.
Then Challenge this:

Kerin Ekav mer [email protected] Du lu lu....Du lu lu.....Mer [email protected]

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
we are getting stronger, i only hope that Hakobyan will never called up for a game of our national team...same about Zebelyan.
we have better forwards also in our Premier league, in my opinion these strikers are better than the Two F****n Idiots Hakob & Zeb:
Arsen Balabekyan (Banants) 21 years old - 12 goals
Nshan Erzrumyan (Ararat) 5 goals last 3 matches
Gevorg GHAZARYAN (Pyunik-Banants) let him play!
and Kapan hero Artur Kocharyan!!!

·
Registered
6,454 Posts
GLAUCO said:
we are getting stronger, i only hope that Hakobyan will never called up for a game of our national team...same about Zebelyan.
we have better forwards also in our Premier league, in my opinion these strikers are better than the Two F****n Idiots Hakob & Zeb:
Arsen Balabekyan (Banants) 21 years old - 12 goals
Nshan Erzrumyan (Ararat) 5 goals last 3 matches
Gevorg GHAZARYAN (Pyunik-Banants) let him play!
and Kapan hero Artur Kocharyan!!!
thats true, i still have no idea why nshan doesnt get called up. he would have hammered those in the net for sure.

·
Money-Master
2,708 Posts
Haykish said:
Then Challenge this:

Kerin Ekav mer [email protected] Du lu lu....Du lu lu.....Mer [email protected]
Sorry Haykish......je ne comprends rien......mais votre chemise "CCCP" est tres tres cool ! C`est tres normale que tu es fier de tes racines.(Canada`s other official language). j`ai recu un eclair " mon oncle a nous visiter...???? "

·
Money-Master
2,708 Posts
mouradchatsie said:
http://www.armenews.com/article.php3?id_article=35297

on est vraiment passé pret de l'exploit.
dommage que hakobyan et zebelyan sont des anes ....
j'espere que contre la belgique on aura pas trop le match de samedi dans les jambes......
Salut mon ami....j`ai voulu toujours vous dire que ton avatar est unique. J`ai garder beaucoup des articles des journaux de cette ere.........pour les fins historiques.

·
Money-Master
2,708 Posts
461 - 480 of 509 Posts