·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the topic for the next qualification game :strong:

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
serbia sucked yesterday with belgium, if they play like that we should be able to win or tie with them

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
so long as most of our players are not injured and hopefully Manu doesn't get injured again in the next 2 months then its looking good.

·
Registered
7,730 Posts
To be honset, I don't even miss Manu in the NT so far, well if he can play then OK, if not then OK again, anywyas we (tu-tu-tu) play good...

B

·
0 Posts
I think Manu shouldn't play for the NT for at least a year or two.
Let him sort out his career first without the extra pressure.

·
Registered
7,730 Posts
Baron Dants said:
I think Manu shouldn't play for the NT for at least a year or two.
Let him sort out his career first without the extra pressure.
Please BD, that is waaaay to much sissy, he is a footballplayer = a fighter, you'r thinking in this case like an Armenian mum, aman Edag jan, hangarts shat chvazes, goshiknert nor enq arel :eek: :D, bala jan, akhr kez bedq a et gndaki hedevits edqan [email protected], ba vor qez hankarts vnases etc etc, with that kind of attetude he'll never come out from Jong Ajax....

PS: ah, here we go again, now this thread will turn into sissy edgar vs great manu :angel: :smileani:

B

·
0 Posts
No no...it's not like that at all.
I'd just like to see him concentrate more on his club commitments right now. Having Manu play on the NT while he is only in Jong Ajax is not beneficial nor for Armenia nor for Manu. Let him make his mark, play some top-team football in Europe, and then he'll be in shape to help us out more.

·
Registered
7,730 Posts
Baron Dants said:
No no...it's not like that at all.
I'd just like to see him concentrate more on his club commitments right now. Having Manu play on the NT while he is only in Jong Ajax is not beneficial nor for Armenia nor for Manu. Let him make his mark, play some top-team football in Europe, and then he'll be in shape to help us out more.
That's whay I said before, that we don't miss Manu in the NT at this time, if he can play then OK, if not then again it's OK...

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
I say we need him.

Picture Edgar Manucharyan & Marcos Pizelli together on the Pitch.

With an attack like that, we can end up beating Serbjia 3-0 as revenge.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Stecino said:
I say we have good chance to win, only if we play the way we played against Portugal. Without stupid defensive mistake ofcourse.
Frikn Mkrtchyan!!!!!! Why couldn't u clear that ball out of the box properly LOL

·
Registered
590 Posts
Guys trust me, if they wanted they could have made the pitch top class........ It is not an out of their reach expense. the only reason that they are not doing it is so they can create "home field advantage" The logic behind it being that our players are used to playing there and they know all the bounces..

Have you noticed that we play better against technically strong teams compared to the physical teams, For example we played better against Portugal then against Poland, even if we beat Poland

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
I wonder how Armenia will perform on November 17th againts Portugal on their Clean Cut Pitch.

Bahhhhhh... Manucharyan will be back, Pizzelli will get allowance to play for out NT, Kasparov in good shape...

I say Armenia 2 - Portugal 2

·
Registered
694 Posts
Haykish said:
I wonder how Armenia will perform on November 17th againts Portugal on their Clean Cut Pitch.

Bahhhhhh... Manucharyan will be back, Pizzelli will get allowance to play for out NT, Kasparov in good shape...

I say Armenia 2 - Portugal 2
You think Kasparov is our number one goalie aper? On the russian forum people were saying he's the best player of Khimki...

·
Registered
7,730 Posts
Manucharian said:
Guys trust me, if they wanted they could have made the pitch top class........ It is not an out of their reach expense. the only reason that they are not doing it is so they can create "home field advantage" The logic behind it being that our players are used to playing there and they know all the bounces..

Have you noticed that we play better against technically strong teams compared to the physical teams, For example we played better against Portugal then against Poland, even if we beat Poland
No aper, you statment has nothing to do with the FFA working methods, coach staff + players, all what you siad is just a IMHO for you...

1 - 20 of 509 Posts