Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Wont predict anything, but we will have to win, if we want to finish among top 3 at the end ..... Its time for us to play good and win weaker teams than us.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
With Katanec, those previous things that happended to a team wont happen again.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The bigger the better. Pandev needs to score, so some confidence is restored, and what better way then against Andorra.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
This is a must win for our side and after that performance against England, I expect us to win easily. These 3 points will be very valuable!:thumbsup:

U

·
0 Posts
The key will be to gett un early goal, then Andorra will most likely try to open up,, if we dont score early it will gett hard to score but i think we will win at the end, if we score early it will make it easyer....

This is a new Macedonia over the last year, we are rock on away pitch, the Andorra pitch are small and that should suit us since we play a new super short passing game that Katanec have adopted into the game.

0-1 or 0-3 !! depend on if we score fast or not...

·
Registered
337 Posts
If Andorra put 9 men in defence, like they so often do... we will have some serious problems. Lets hope for the best, even a 1-0 win will do.

U

·
0 Posts
for sure they will play with 9 man defence,, but its importent we score as fast as possible since hopefully they will open up....

But i,m optesmist, we use the technique better then we have don before,,, its importents we dont give them time to breathe, wave after wave after wave

·
Registered
69,254 Posts
no they play with 11 man defense, not 9 :D they only had one shot and that was a desperate shot from 35 yards away

Croatia had every player (except goalkeeper) in their half, the back line was in their half

·
Registered
196 Posts
Will there be any live streams for this game? Possibly coming from Andorra, it might be a bit difficult? Kick off is 14:00 UK time, so should be about 12 midnight here in Sydney, Australia. Thats better than 3-4am at least!

U

·
0 Posts
Macedonia will fly to Barcelona today and then take the buss to La Vella... Good that they are in La Vella so soon and will climate them self for 3-4 days....

Feel the pitch E.t.c...

Live on Mtv1 and the Macedonina Radio

http://www.mrt.com.mk//index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4781&Itemid=99

14.55 КВАЛИФИКАЦИИ ЗА ЕП ВО ФУДБАЛ: АНДОРА-
МАКЕДОНИЈА- ПРЕНОС

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
That Macedonian radio has never worked for me, so I'll probably have to rely on liveupdate from you, Im relieved a lot after the England game and our boys will show a even better performance against much weaker opponents.

Katanec is a very organised coach and he thinks things through and I must say its very impressive. :smileani:

U

·
0 Posts
Lol

But yes i will be home since visast will not show this game for sure and also ther is a huge chance MKTVsat will show it even if they did not say it yet.... No one care if Andorra games are on the sat for free as the Estonia game.

Best of all my TV and radio (i have macedonian radio on the satelit as well) is only one metre from the PC :pp

I will be home at 14.00,,, if game would have started 14.00 i would have been "sick" :pp and home all day long hehe...

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
I just hope to see completely other team than the team against England. I want the players who played against England to be rested and the others to get the chance
I want to see Tasevski, Shakiri, Vasoski, Popov and definitely I want to see STEVICA RISTIC in the attack!!!

U

·
0 Posts
Guys you now what ? I think Goran should have taken a tactical yellow card against England and rested against Andorra,,, we should have use Andorra in a tactical way to gett rid of the yellow cards...

Tasevski would have done a great jobb in this game vs andorra anyway so Pandev should have taken a tactical VS england... For exampel it would be good if Petrov take a tactical yellow card against andorra so he can start with 0 yellow cards after the winter break...

This thing are importent to have in plan for a coach as well, its tactic..

1 - 20 of 138 Posts